A subtle message to everyone that bad mouths a kid.

Advertisement

Attachments

• 600b09201e1.jpg
    600b09201e1.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 6
Its crazy how some grown men will talk about a 17 (or in most cases younger) year old and their college choice.

All you can do is hope these kids understand that most of the ppl talking **** about their future are just mad they never really had the options these kids do!

Thing is it's not all grown dudes talking ****. It's peers, early 20s and what not. Have you seen the way social media has changed society?

Hey don't talk smack about me GuYS!!

Right or wrong these kids (for the most part) reap what they sow.

I don't get on social media (though, yes, I do realize porsting here is technically social media), but give respect and get respect is an easy concept.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Lol sooo y’all view it as disrespectful..man I hope our coaches ain’t as sensitive as some in the fan base and keep recruiting

Videos, hat tricks all that are the definition of disrespect. Nobody is throwing a fit but yes **** like that certainly is disrespectful.

Coaches spend countless hours building relationships and then get the "LOL JK I was never interested"

Advertisement
I am that way but when someone disrespects you the way Key Lawrence its **** him and his daddy too. I'm laugh when he's a bust and fails likr Tyler Byrd. Tell him you aint going no where get a beer and sit on the mutha****in curb and pitch rocks
Ahhh yes, Tyler "Belly Button Boner" Byrd.

Videos, hat tricks all that are the definition of disrespect. Nobody is throwing a fit but yes **** like that certainly is disrespectful.

Coaches spend countless hours building relationships and then get the "LOL JK I was never interested"
But It’s really not that deep tho. Kid genuinely might’ve been interested but the best place for him in his eyes is Tennessee. I have no problem with it. And the coaches need to stay on him cause things change. Maybe mom didn’t want him too far from home who knows..y’all stop taking **** personal

high profile job or career with tons of pressure add in social media is a recipe for hate...............just got to deal with it..........its not right but people have to deal with this ****. **** I never tweet a kid or anything the only thing I say here is i hope he sucks and doesnt do well at football but go get that free education man. Especially if they diss this U

Advertisement
But It’s really not that deep tho. Kid genuinely might’ve been interested but the best place for him in his eyes is Tennessee. I have no problem with it. And the coaches need to stay on him cause things change. Maybe mom didn’t want him too far from home who knows..y’all stop taking **** personal

No problem from me with him going to Tennessee, but you're missing the point. If kids, parents, whomever want to complain about the heat from social media, don't do be disrespectful in the first place. These are all universities pitching their best to give your kid an enormous opportunity in life and get it thrown in their faces all too often.

This isn't even directed at Lawrence, but the OP in general. You can't cry at internet trolls if you are one yourself.

Last edited:
No problem from me with him going to Tennessee, but you're missing the point. If kids, parents, whomever want to complain about the heat from social media, don't do be disrespectful in the first place. These are all universities pitching their best to give you or your kid an enormous opportunity in life and get it thrown in their faces all too often.

This isn't even directed at Lawrence, but the OP in general. You can't cry at internet trolls if you are one yourself.
That’s my point. Your last line, it’s directed “in general”. well In general not all these kids do what y’all deem as disrespectful **** with that hat trick thing or whatever. Think about the all star games. How many prospects actually commit on tv 7 maybe 9..but y’all generalize that as what most these kids do. It’s not. I mean y’all trashed josh jobe here and some on twitter and such when he didn’t end up at Miami just because he was a long time commit and made multiple visits. He ain’t disrespectfully make his decision. He just chose another school. And y’all still bashed him. Let’s be real these 16 17 or 18 year old kids, if grown ppl can’t be above going at kids on twitter over a college decision then where does the real problem truly start.

Advertisement
That’s my point. Your last line, it’s directed “in general”. well In general not all these kids do what y’all deem as disrespectful **** with that hat trick thing or whatever. Think about the all star games. How many prospects actually commit on tv 7 maybe 9..but y’all generalize that as what most these kids do. It’s not. I mean y’all trashed josh jobe here and some on twitter and such when he didn’t end up at Miami just because he was a long time commit and made multiple visits. He ain’t disrespectfully make his decision. He just chose another school. And y’all still bashed him. Let’s be real these 16 17 or 18 year old kids, if grown ppl can’t be above going at kids on twitter over a college decision then where does the real problem truly start.

You're not really making a point. As you said, not all kids pull the nonsense and I'd venture to say those aren't the kids/families whining about people posting negative stuff about them, and I've already so much as said this. If you handle yourself with class you'll generally receive the same. Of course there are always exceptions. If you can't understand that video as showing disrespect then I suggest you freshen up your vocabulary.

Is it a big deal? No. But don't come crying if some Miami fans throw some shade at you on social media. You've invited it. It's not all grown men as you're making it out to be. It's his peers and any age group.

How old are "kids" these days...lots of media types think its unbecoming to even criticize college players these days.

I don't tweet @ players, follow players, etc...so this is out of my scope...but the above comment been bothering me lately (about college players) and this seems like the right thread to post that question.

Advertisement
Back