A subtle message to everyone that bad mouths a kid.

Midlo Cane Fan

No more Midlo

Advertisement
I can only imagine how that must feel.
But no one forced anyone to play football at a high level and get all on social media. It’s unfortunately the way society is now.
It’s only going to get worse from here.
People give Lebrun heat worse than anyone in college and he’s one of the GOATSs.
Wanna play at a high level or go to school at a top program? It’s going to happen. It just is.

Advertisement
If your kid is out there.............playing, and the fans pick up on that......
You know exactly what I am talking about............." I have 5 teams, but I don't have a leader", " I am taking as many visits as I can, after all it is not on my dime"........"I need to leave and go out of town, because my Mom wants me out of here"...." I want the right atmosphere"......." I MIGHT commit, but I am still looking", and there are more.
Then the dreaded " I want a team that I like, but it has to be a BUSINESS decision for me and my family......................Bag* all the way.

If your kid was like Duke.............every fan posting would love him....
He said......" I love the Canes, I am a Hurricane , I shut down my recruiting, and there is no need to look anywhere else. I will help the Coaches recruit for the Canes , any way I can".....
You, and your son, will glow in the accolades and support from a real, genuine fan base, that wants the best players to demonstrate that they will stand up for the U...
Easy, simple. That recruit will be seen as a Hurricane and welcomed to the family.......you son are someone else's son....
No games, show desire, and want to become part of the Cane family and legacy......

If your kid is out there.............playing, and the fans pick up on that......
You know exactly what I am talking about............." I have 5 teams, but I don't have a leader", " I am taking as many visits as I can, after all it is not on my dime"........"I need to leave and go out of town, because my Mom wants me out of here"...." I want the right atmosphere"......." I MIGHT commit, but I am still looking", and there are more.
Then the dreaded " I want a team that I like, but it has to be a BUSINESS decision for me and my family......................Bag* all the way.

If your kid was like Duke.............every fan posting would love him....
He said......" I love the Canes, I am a Hurricane , I shut down my recruiting, and there is no need to look anywhere else. I will help the Coaches recruit for the Canes , any way I can".....
You, and your son, will glow in the accolades and support from a real, genuine fan base, that wants the best players to demonstrate that they will stand up for the U...
Easy, simple. That recruit will be seen as a Hurricane and welcomed to the family.......you son are someone else's son....
No games, show desire, and want to become part of the Cane family and legacy......

yes while I do agree.... it's hard for me to blame these kids for chasing a bag school....15-18 a school is going to offer you 100k+ to play there hard not to see what I can get. It's a game within a game my friends. now i do hate the still miami bs lol just decommit and keep it going.

Advertisement
Y’all do realize not all these kids “chase bags”. Not only that, stop acting like the adults who hide behind twitter and say outlandish things are doing it because in the back of their mind they thinking about kids taking bags. They do it because they can’t seem to separate the same emotions teenage girls have..which is the sad part really

Last edited:
Are we even on this kid? Could it be that.... we.... aren't the only ones?

Advertisement
Everybody wants the money, fame, and groupie chicks.

Don’t want any of the negativity. Suck it up it comes with the job. And I don’t get it confused that college football is a job...

I am that way but when someone disrespects you the way Key Lawrence its **** him and his daddy too. I'm laugh when he's a bust and fails likr Tyler Byrd. Tell him you aint going no where get a beer and sit on the mutha****in curb and pitch rocks

Advertisement
I'd suggest early on that kids and parents never google themselves or advertise themselves on social media but that's just me. Maybe if they focused on the real world and playing the sport they supposedly love they wouldn't have their widdle feelings hurt.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back