Official A Sincere and Remorseful Apology

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
so it was @PIPO who notified a maude?

he should have notified me to correct the mistake. but whatever!

Hold up! You started a thread to apologize publicly for using a ****ed up word for everyone to see on a public message board and then In the same “apology” thread, accuse someone of snitching you out for using the word in the first place?

Advertisement
Number 1, @ben can clarify that he @ @PIPO for a showdown gif.

Second, a Maude saw it and edited it immediately, there was no report.

Third, no one owes you a dm instead of reporting them. You don’t give others that same treatment.

again, i am responsible and i wrote that to you but I would have wanted someone to let me know that i f@cked up. it's called common courtesy and good faith. i don't expect everyone to have the same ideas of though and again i don't want that aspect of my post to cloud the apology, which is the most important part of the post. i much rather be bashed for the original sin to be honest

[Quite deleted]
Here We Go Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Last edited by a moderator:
[Quote deleted]
i would respectfully ask that you remove that post and start a new thread. that's a topic that doesn't belong in this thread. i f@cked up, i want everyone to know that i know that and i wanted to apologize. please remove the post and start a new thread

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
Hi, this is rsa coral gables, and yesterday I said a few comments that offended a few people, and I'd like to extend my apology for those comments. Unfortunately, I didn't represent myself properly on how I wanted to explain myself. What I was simply trying to do was make a joke. I sincerely apologize over the fact that people were offended. I am not a racist. Thank you for your time.

:rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg:

What has happened to sports message boards? The way some of you think, the next step for CIS will be to demand a pledge to always remain woke and to support Big Brother. Un****ing believable.*

*Yes I used profanity with intent to use profanity.

Advertisement
Advertisement
So why is it ok for black rappers to use the word however they want? But anyone else using it is a racist Even a white rapper Hypocrisy at its finest. It is either acceptable for everyone or unacceptable for everyone Pick one.
you can say it as many times as loudly as you want that's your choice...but choices come with consequences...man got temp banned from a msg board and you acting like they sent him to Guantanamo Bay :rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg:

again, i am responsible and i wrote that to you but I would have wanted someone to let me know that i f@cked up. it's called common courtesy and good faith. i don't expect everyone to have the same ideas of though and again i don't want that aspect of my post to cloud the apology, which is the most important part of the post. i much rather be bashed for the original sin to be honest
Why are you responding again to this since you already responded to me and I dropped it without a counter? Now I’ll counter. You have reported people and called Maude’s to other posters’ behavior on the board and I’m certain you didn’t dm them 1st to express your disagreement. You just snitched them out so why are you mad that someone might have snitched you out the same?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back