Official A Sincere and Remorseful Apology

Status
Not open for further replies.

rsa coral gables

Malentendido
Premium
As some of you may know, I was correctly banned a few day for using the N word in a script screenplay of a movie that I quoted (Pulp Fiction). In the heat of the moment and with little time, I simply quoted the movie without redacting the N word. A few thoughts:

1. I sincerely [corrected] apologize to the site owners, the maudes and the members of this fine community for the use of the word. In particular, I want to apologize to anyone that was personally offended.

2. The use of the word was not intentional (I don't use that word), but I nevertheless should have redacted it. I didn't even read it to be honest. It was a negligent cut and paste job.

3. Apparently someone notified the a maude. If true, that porster IMO should have sent me a DM to notify me of the use of the offending word, knowing I didn't use it an post but as a quoted movie script (big difference). I would have redacted the quoted script and everyone would have gone on their merry way.

4. The temp banned was warranted.

RSA Coral Gables

[edit: i would ask the maudes to leave this thread in this subforum for maximum exposure so that i can communicate my sincere apology to the wide breadth of this fine community.

Last edited:
Advertisement
n word GIF

Was it the quinten part about what kind of storage his garage isn’t?

Reactions: ben
As some of you may know, I was correctly banned a few day for using the N word in a script of a movie that I quoted (Pulp Fiction). In the heat of the moment and with little time, I simply quoted the movie without redacting the N word. A few thoughts:

1. I sincere apologize to the site owners, the maudes and the members of this fine community for the use of the word. In particular, I want to apologize to anyone that was personally offended.

2. The use of the word was not intentional (I don't use that word), but I nevertheless should have redacted it. I didn't even read it to be honest. It was a negligent cut and paste job.

3. Apparently someone notified the a maude. If true, that porster IMO should have sent me a DM to notify me of the use of the offending word, knowing I didn't use it an post but as a quoted movie script (big difference). I would have redacted the quoted script and everyone would have gone on their merry way.

RSA Coral Gables

[edit: i would ask the maudes to leave this thread in this subforum for maximum exposure so that i can communicate my sincere apology to the wide breadth of this fine community.
Glad you're back.

Advertisement
Man these are some retarded silly times we live in.

@rsa coral gables don’t let them pressure you into thinking you did anything wrong. You know your intent.
i didn't do anything intentionally wrong, but i did do something wrong. i was irresponsible, i can accept that. if someone cannot differentiate between the use of the word in a post and the use of word in a quoted movie script screenplay, then that's fine. every man and woman is entitled to their own opinion.

Last edited:
As some of you may know, I was correctly banned a few day for using the N word in a script of a movie that I quoted (Pulp Fiction). In the heat of the moment and with little time, I simply quoted the movie without redacting the N word. A few thoughts:

1. I sincere apologize to the site owners, the maudes and the members of this fine community for the use of the word. In particular, I want to apologize to anyone that was personally offended.

RSA Coral Gables

*sincerely apologize. *screenplay quote

Advertisement
i didn't do anything intentionally wrong, but i did do something wrong. i was irresponsible, i can accept that. if someone cannot differentiate between the use of the word in a post and the use of word in a quoted movie script, then that's fine. every man and woman is entitled to their own opinion.
*screenplay quote

i didn't do anything intentionally wrong, but i did do something wrong. i was irresponsible, i can accept that. if someone cannot differentiate between the use of the word in a post and the use of word in a quoted movie script, then that's fine. every man and woman is entitled to their own opinion.
It’s all good. Just felt the need to point it out publicly.

You’re a good dude. 👍🏼

As some of you may know, I was correctly banned a few day for using the N word in a script screenplay of a movie that I quoted (Pulp Fiction). In the heat of the moment and with little time, I simply quoted the movie without redacting the N word. A few thoughts:

1. I sincerely [corrected] apologize to the site owners, the maudes and the members of this fine community for the use of the word. In particular, I want to apologize to anyone that was personally offended.

RSA Coral Gables

Sincerely,

Peruche

Advertisement
Advertisement
i didn't do anything intentionally wrong, but i did do something wrong. i was irresponsible, i can accept that. if someone cannot differentiate between the use of the word in a post and the use of word in a quoted movie script screenplay, then that's fine. every man and woman is entitled to their own opinion.

Much respect

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back