A question and the quandary for Manny Diaz....

Advertisement
I predict we look impressive against msu and beat by by a few scores.
Won’t mean “we’re back” or “manny has fixed things” I just think we match up really well against them.
This board will be full of simps in full force going “where are the manny haters now??????”
willy-wonka-really.gif

Lemme guess... iTs CaLlEd BeInG a FaN...

Care to comment
Yeah i was wrong about us beating MSU,. doesnt mean im some manny slurper or some ****.

I just thought that traditionally this is the type of game where we look good for no reason only to blow again a few weeks down the road.

Advertisement
Yeah i was wrong about us beating MSU,. doesnt mean im some manny slurper or some ****.

I just thought that traditionally this is the type of game where we look good for no reason only to blow again a few weeks down the road.
No worries...we'll still Blow down the road...we just started early....The proverbial "Early Blow"

I predict we look impressive against msu and beat by by a few scores.
Won’t mean “we’re back” or “manny has fixed things” I just think we match up really well against them.
This board will be full of simps in full force going “where are the manny haters now??????”
Yeah, where are the Manny haters at?

Advertisement
ahem....

seeing him on the sideline today, he looked like a guy who had the realization that he is in over his head
I keep saying here, "this is who we are" because I've kept waiting for this staff to develop us into a better team, and it has not happened. And, quite clearly, it's not going to happen. Yes. Manny is in way over his head. Will Blake do what we all know needs to be done knowing full well he is more complicit in this debacle than Manny is? I would because I would want to control the narrative. Not sure Blake even gets the importance of that.

I keep saying here, "this is who we are" because I've kept waiting for this staff to develop us into a better team, and it has not happened. And, quite clearly, it's not going to happen. Yes. Manny is in way over his head. Will Blake do what we all know needs to be done knowing full well he is more complicit in this debacle than Manny is? I would because I would want to control the narrative. Not sure Blake even gets the importance of that.

where have you gone Sam Jankovich?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back