A Question about Lindy's football preview.

so where's the preview?

Go out and buy it or steal it.
rlG2x.jpg

Advertisement
Moderator Statement:

Please do not attack other posters, not even the ones who add nothing to the discussion.

Last edited by a moderator:
So I guess the expectations are very low this year. I remember being a teen, and being really excited about the season from 85-93. I do not have the same optimistic view of the Canes as I did back then. There were playmakers all over the field and then there was JJ. Times have changed, and the current CFB landscape does not favor a small university such as Miami.

What a bunch of crap! The landscape of CFB has indeed changed, however if that's the case please explain why Miami continues to recruit as well as anyone in the country??? This has nothing to do with being small, and everything to do with poor player development and bad coaching. The U under Golden will be back, but we're two years away.

How would we do if we were not located in Dade county? It takes money to bring in good coaches. We always bring in projects. Imagine trying to get a Nick Saban to Miami. That is a unrealistic thought. Miami does not have the money the big schools have and it is catching up with the Canes.

How would any top school do if they weren't located where they are now? You think it's just a coincidence that teams from Florida, Texas, and Cali keep getting top recruiting classes? You think Nick Saban would be winning national championships at Nevada?

Miami never had the money that the big schools had. For all their money, you have to go back 40 years to find a legitimate national championship for Ohio State. What did money do for Texas the previous 30 years or so before Mack Brown showed up? Or USC before Pete Carroll?

Moderator Statement:

Please do not attack other posters.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is possibly the worse thread I've ever laid eyes on.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back