A Plethora Of Updates

Advertisement
I wouldn't put too much into what Bartow is talking about because some of it is him taking the information and making it more interesting than what it is.

I do love the use of the word plethora though.

Advertisement
Lets offer Cronkite, lock up the Westminster boys and let Irvin bring quan Johnson with him

It would be nice to have Irvin, Johnson and Cronkrite together. It could be like their pop Warner days again. The 3 of them sat together at the UM/UF game.

Treon Harris and Flowers really need to get offers at QB. Harris has completed 59 of 77 passes so far with a 12-1 TD to Int ratio. That is unheard of in high school football. They can't be bigger projects than Rosier. I'll trust the staff's judgement on this but it's hard seeing a kid like Harris leave to FSU or even Oregon now.

Advertisement
I dont want Tyrek Cole's Tyrone Hill looking *** to come to Miami anyway..... dude was talking **** about Miami going into the Florida game.

and unless he grows a couple more inches i seriously doubt he's getting a Bama or LSU offer.

"All 4 Miami commits plan to use their last OV on Miami"

316.gif

Advertisement
Man, Tyrek Cole's recruitment is gonna be fun to watch over the next year...

:ohlord:

:crownpour:

Advertisement
Lets offer Cronkite, lock up the Westminster boys and let Irvin bring quan Johnson with him

This. My kids went to WCS. It's a very tight small school that has a history of building strong athletic teams. Rich Hofman had a premier baseball program for years and had several of his players make it to the bigs including A-Rod and Doug Menkaevitz. Miami Coach Geno Demare also played there. Looks like Sedric Irvin is now doing it with football. We know about David Thompson and now these three. Serious pipeline potential here.

Last edited:
Been hearing that johnson likes south carolina but doesnt have a clear cut leader, the kid has been all over the place with his favorites

Advertisement
Back