A Plethora Of Updates

D

deleted3746

*The following info is from Ryan Bartow on 247 and the McFadden info is from Bill Kurelic on Bucknuts

2015 S Kendrell McFadden
  • Ohio St. is on top for McFadden
  • Their success in having DBs drafted high is a draw for McFadden
  • Kerry Coombs is also one of his favorite, if not his favorite college assistant coach
  • McFadden also likes how Coombs talks about grades and class attendance

-----

2015 CB Tyrek Cole
  • Cole wants to play in the SEC
  • South Carolina leads for Cole
  • Florida is 2nd, Alabama and LSU are also in Cole's lead group
  • Alabama and LSU have not offered Cole yet

-----

2016 RB Mark Walton
  • Walton is expected to commit to Miami on 29 March, his birthday

-----

2015 prospects from MNW
  • CB Deandre Baker, 6-0 183 is thought to be a better corner prospect than Artie Burns
  • DT Jared McGahee, 6-0 275 is the nephew of Willis McGahee
  • DE Aaron Kinsey 6-4 210
  • DB Khalid McGee 5-11 185

-----

2015 RB Alex Anderson
  • FSU leads for Anderson, but haven't offered yet
  • NC St. and Tennesee round out Anderson's lead group

-----

2015 RBs Jacques Patrick and Jordan Scarlett
  • FSU leads for both at this point

-----

2015 Westminster Christian Trio a possible package deal
  • TE Devonaire Clarington favors Miami over Florida and Georgia
  • ATH Tim Irvin has Miami, Florida, and WVU as his top 3
  • ATH Jordan Cronkrite is high on FSU, NC St., and Wake Forest
  • Cronkrite says an offer from Miami or Florida could lead him to either school
  • Bartow says he's heard from sources these 3 are a package deal for Miami

-----

2015 S Jaquan Johnson
  • Johnson is close with 2015 ATH Tim Irvin
  • Johnson and Irvin want to play ball together in college
  • Florida leads for Johnson
  • Bartow says Florida is the main competition for Miami when it comes to the WC Trio and Johnson

-----

Chad Thomas, Demetrius Jackson, Nigel Bethel, and Mike Smith
  • All 4 Miami commits are taking their OVs but are 100% solid to the Canes
  • Bethel went to Utah on an OV in hopes of getting teammate Deltron Hopkins a Utah offer
  • All 4 Miami commits plan to use their last OV on Miami

-----

Treon Harris
  • Harris remains firm to FSU but is still hoping Oregon offers
  • Another possibility for Harris is if Clemson OC Chad Morris lands a top 25 head coaching job
  • Morris is the highest paid OC and some think Harris has a similar skill set to Tahj Boyd

-----

2016 WR Dionte Mullins
  • Tennessee is the early favorite for the Gulliver Prep wideout

-----

SOURCE 1

SOURCE 2

Advertisement
Good dope, thanks for the updates. A lot of hopefuls seem to not favor the U. Whatever, their loss. We will be on top regardless

Thread Killa, you told me I have a plethora. And I just would like to know if you know what a plethora is. I would not like to think that a person would tell someone he has a plethora, and then find out that that person has *no idea* what it means to have a plethora.

Thread Killa, you told me I have a plethora. And I just would like to know if you know what a plethora is. I would not like to think that a person would tell someone he has a plethora, and then find out that that person has *no idea* what it means to have a plethora.

Forgive me, El Guapo.

Advertisement

Many years ago I learned what a plethora is. It was Monday night football, and it started to rain. Howard Cosell said "we have a 'plethora' of raindrops...." After that, I knew what a plethora was.

Not many commentators would talk of rain as a "plethora of raindrops..." I have never forgotten the word.

A couple of weeks ago, Al, I think, used the word, "confluence" during the brief interview heading into the lockerroom at halftime. I can't remember which game it was, although it might have been FAU.

I have never heard a coach use the word "confluence," especially during the heat of battle. Not even Marv Levy, who had a master's degree in English history from Harvard.

If Al did use the word, then I suggest we have an unusually bright and literate head coach.

I don't expect him to use the word, "conflate," however.

310.gif

Just curious to anyone who has seen him

how good is McGahees nephew? Jared McGahee from MNW miami caliber? Will he be getting an offer

CB Deandre Baker, 6-0 183 is thought to be a better corner prospect than Artie Burns

- Bold statement

Just to remind everyone the info should be TIFIW. This guy didn't even mention Bama for Tim Irvin, which will be a bigger contender for his commitment. If Cole goes SEC I believe it's to UF, Bama, or LSU. Lets see if he gets those latter two offers. Cole just released a top ten so I don't think he has anyone really truly leading for him at this point, and if he does it's Florida. Miami is definitely in it tho. K. McFadden was a guy we always thought would be going to the big 3 in Florida so we will see how OSU comes into play. I don't think McFadden said that himself in an interview. I believe McFadden goes to a big 3 school.

Landing the WC trio would be huge. Lets see if Cronkrite gets his offer after the season. RB/S at the next level

Thanks for the info TK

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
Lets offer Cronkite, lock up the Westminster boys and let Irvin bring quan Johnson with him

Advertisement
"Chad Thomas, Demetrius Jackson, Nigel Bethel, and Mike Smith
•All 4 Miami commits are taking their OVs but are 100% solid to the Canes
•Bethel went to Utah on an OV in hopes of getting teammate Deltron Hopkins a Utah offer
•All 4 Miami commits plan to use their last OV on Miami"

That's right baby...this is it!!! The rest of those updates will work themselves out over time. 2015 guys will change their mind at least 5 times before NSD.

Let's see how these articles change once this season is over. Things usually turn around when teams win on the field and we should do that a lot this year.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back