A plethora of updates on S FL kids

If Miami pulled that crap with Brewton we would be set back by the local coaching community for years...double standard when FSU is ******** over/playing with SFLA recruits

Advertisement
If Miami pulled that crap with Brewton we would be set back by the local coaching community for years...double standard when FSU is ******** over/playing with SFLA recruits

100% accurate. ..where is the backlash for this?

Maybe Ice can spin this to the local coaches

Advertisement

Oh trust.......... its starting to brew, this isn't the first kid in this class that FSU is ******* over

Oh trust.......... its starting to brew, this isn't the first kid in this class that FSU is ******* over

I don't want it to brew or percolate, I want it to spill all over the god **** stove with Luke, Chad, Genron and coaches calling the radio, taking to Twitter and writing articles like they do when Miami doesn't offer their water boy a scholarship.

Oh trust.......... its starting to brew, this isn't the first kid in this class that FSU is ****ing over

I don't want it to brew or percolate, I want it to spill all over the god **** stove with Luke, Chad, Genron and coaches calling the radio, taking to Twitter and writing articles like they do when Miami doesn't offer their water boy a scholarship.

Nailed it. The hypocrisy is amazing my friend.

First thing, It's Brewton that is the fool not FSU. How can you be committed to a school that hasn't offered you? Who is Keyshawn Strong? Re Mullen, hard to believe a Florida kid's dream school is Clemson! Lastly, there will be some high drama over the season regarding this 2015 Class. Meaning there will be some high quality additions, some offers rescinded and commitments from the few remaining DB offers.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Is it just me, or does Deon McIntosh look just as good or better than fellow 2016 RB Mark Walton?

If Walton is afraid of Cronk, Dex and Scarlett, than he can enjoy sitting behind Chaub and Sonny and whoever else they sign at UGA(every place will have comp).

Deon McIntosh is the real deal, and a 2016 RB class of both Mark Walton(if he ain't scared) and Deon McIntosh would be insane, but we most likely only take 1 RB in 2016 if we in fact do sign all 3 of Dex, Cronk and Scarlett this year, but since we most likely only sign 2 RBs this cycle(with Cronk the most likely to bail and Walton staying in 2016) I can definitely see us taking 2 in 2016.

Advertisement
tyrn. Think we take Deon regardless whether or not we take 3 in 2015 and Walton in 2016.

Deon is a must get.

Today Cole image.jpg

Advertisement
Back