A New Beginning

Advertisement
Greetings, friends.

I’ve had some time to think the last few days and I think it’s time for some changes in my life.

Apparently, and I know this is hard to believe....a lot of people don’t like me.

So I’ve decided to pack up and move from New York across the pond to New Jersey. And I’m bringing with me a newfound sense of positivity.

No negativity anymore, friends. It’s a new day!

God bless. Go Canes!
Congrats on being able to recognize the need for change and then actually doing it. Separates you from many. I just started on a path of change recently myself. Giving up booze entirely for a bit, maybe longer than a bit. I've had a fun, long, wild ride with drinking, and I'll surely miss it, but it is time. Good luck to you, bud!

Congrats on being able to recognize the need for change and then actually doing it. Separates you from many. I just started on a path of change recently myself. Giving up booze entirely for a bit, maybe longer than a bit. I've had a fun, long, wild ride with drinking, and I'll surely miss it, but it is time. Good luck to you, bud!

Send any full single malt bottles or cognac to me.

PM'd my contact info

Advertisement
1537935196225.gif

Advertisement

Same to you, friend!

Try to stay off the wagon.

Advertisement
tumblr_inline_page7jCaPz1tod15b_500.jpg

When njstateofmind and nystateofmind meet each other at the local troll convention

Just when you thought it couldn't smell worse than Staten Island...you cross the Gothels into Jerseys oil pit.

Advertisement
Greetings, friends.

I’ve had some time to think the last few days and I think it’s time for some changes in my life.

Apparently, and I know this is hard to believe....a lot of people don’t like me.

So I’ve decided to pack up and move from New York across the pond to New Jersey. And I’m bringing with me a newfound sense of positivity.

No negativity anymore, friends. It’s a new day!

God bless. Go Canes!

Must change Avi as well then...wipe the slate clean

Advertisement
Back