A New Beginning

njstateofmind

Positively Positive
Greetings, friends.

I’ve had some time to think the last few days and I think it’s time for some changes in my life.

Apparently, and I know this is hard to believe....a lot of people don’t like me.

So I’ve decided to pack up and move from New York across the pond to New Jersey. And I’m bringing with me a newfound sense of positivity.

No negativity anymore, friends. It’s a new day!

God bless. Go Canes!

Last edited:
Advertisement
Greetings, friends.

I’ve had some time to think the last few days and I think it’s time for some changes in my life.

Apparently, a lot of people don’t like me.

So I’ve decided to pack up and move across the pond to Jersey. And I’m bringing with me a newfound sense of positivity.

God bless. Go Canes!
Pete?

Advertisement
Greetings, friends.

So I’ve decided to pack up and move across the pond to Jersey. And I’m bringing with me a newfound sense of positivity.

God bless. Go Canes!
We wanna believe.

Greetings, friends.

God bless. Go Canes!
Anymore details? Very entriguing. Big move! Amazing.

Advertisement
Greetings, friends.

God bless. Go Canes!
how come nobody digs you bro ? that DBC pic should give you a free pass

Advertisement
Advertisement
How's the pie? What type of artesian pickles are you eating? Start up a new game eats thread.

Advertisement
Back