A New Beginning

Advertisement
The scariest part about this dude is..what if he isn’t trolling? What if this is actually him?

Advertisement
Great news. Just in time to vote for Bob Menendez, where it is never dull

As always...Never Prevent a Conservative from Sounding Like a Conservative.

We wouldn't want to stifle laughter at the United Nations

Negative, friend.

I was formerly known as “nystateofmind”.

That avatar though. Lol.

Look, a lot of folks don’t get ur thirst for sarcasm or to annoy the f out of us, but I’m square w u. Personally, after I stopped wanting to find u in the white pages to get the jump out boys on u, I started to find ur post quite amusing b/c they are so far off to be a troll. Ur schtick is ur schtick. Hopefully the Garden State brings u peace and serenity........but I doubt it.

I’ve transitioned.
Like Bruce Jenner?
You mean Caitlyn?
See you at mat drills.

5:30AM sharpish. Downtown Y.
Of course, friend.

Is it okay if I lather myself in baby oil?
We prefer coconut oil. Singlet optional.
I like to go bare chested.
Shyts too kinky for my blood.

Advertisement
Not sure what you're smokin' in the Avi, but it sure as **** has "enhanced" your sense of humor.

Advertisement
Advertisement
That avatar though. Lol.

Look, a lot of folks don’t get ur thirst for sarcasm or to annoy the f out of us, but I’m square w u. Personally, after I stopped wanting to find u in the white pages to get the jump out boys on u, I started to find ur post quite amusing b/c they are so far off to be a troll. Ur schtick is ur schtick. Hopefully the Garden State brings u peace and serenity........but I doubt it.

LMAO bro. I think his ***** hilarious. Is his avatar a famous person? Lmao I figured it was him, but then I figured it was one of the beatles or some **** like that.

Greetings, friends.

I’ve had some time to think the last few days and I think it’s time for some changes in my life.

Apparently, and I know this is hard to believe....a lot of people don’t like me.

So I’ve decided to pack up and move from New York across the pond to New Jersey. And I’m bringing with me a newfound sense of positivity.

No negativity anymore, friends. It’s a new day!

God bless. Go Canes!

Hows hoboken treating you? Don't go by the president streets at night.

Advertisement
Back