A&M/Miami Midnight Yell

I wonder how many borderline racist hispanic jokes they're going to throw out there.

Advertisement
I will say that A&M fans are tame. They are just very weird with their yells and their own language. I see A&M fans telling people on Twitter to stop being woke over the App State but I didn’t take it as being upset over what was said. It’s that they were saying dumb **** and then getting beat. To say you needed to google a giant killer like App State is just dumb.

I wouldn’t be surprised if admin tells them to take it easy this week. I hope not because I would love video out there of all the thugs with gold grills and dreadlocks jokes for recruits to see.

Advertisement
I'm wearing the black and striped outfit right now.
BF82FDB9-BF9A-45C3-A902-56A31CC436D6.gif

Advertisement
I was there in 2008, and the fans couldn't have been nicer. Same goes for the games I've been to at Nebraska, Oklahoma, etc. There have been only a few places where the fans have been jerks, and unfortunately, we aren't a particularly classy fan base to visitors.
Come on! It was only that one time and it was Penn State…I’ve been good😎

Racism is real and it’s not always about color. Fwiw
Yes we have all kinds of racism everywhere in the world. Most people chose the everything category. It’s a safe space now. You get to decide what offends you. Welcome to 2022
I was going to report your reply as offensive, but I decided to work for a living instead. 😂 That last part was sarcasm, Incase you were offended.
For the record, I have friends and family who refer to me as "Rubio" (translation: blondie). I don't offend easy and the vitriol from some of the classless is rarely, if ever directed at me. But I do take offense when folks are yelling to some of my friends go back to Cuba/Mexico/etc. (American born, military vets mind you) or calling my other friends (who happen to be black) boy or N****, that's a problem. Sadly, we live in a world where there's still a lot of ignorant people out there where these sorts of things are still prevalent. I assure you, I've got real thick skin and most of the fellas I run with do as well, but there are a lot of folks out there who think they can still get away with saying a lot of sly **** with no repercussions. Well, that day has come and gone.

Advertisement
For the record, I have friends and family who refer to me as "Rubio" (translation: blondie). I don't offend easy and the vitriol from some of the classless is rarely, if ever directed at me. But I do take offense when folks are yelling to some of my friends go back to Cuba/Mexico/etc. (American born, military vets mind you) or calling my other friends (who happen to be black) boy or N****, that's a problem. Sadly, we live in a world where there's still a lot of ignorant people out there where these sorts of things are still prevalent. I assure you, I've got real thick skin and most of the fellas I run with do as well, but there are a lot of folks out there who think they can still get away with saying a lot of sly **** with no repercussions. Well, that day has come and gone.
I have the misfortune of having the majority of my mothers family being slaughtered. One hundred and forty seven to be precise. Slavery and genocide are both alive and well in the world. In this country they no longer live. I have a shaved head. I have had people make jokes about that too. I’ve never thought about that until now. However people do say mean things all the time. Sad that people say so many terrible things to you and your friends. I’m curious to know what you and your friends have done when verbally accosted. Not trolling. You mentioned specific incidents.

Advertisement
I have the misfortune of having the majority of my mothers family being slaughtered. One hundred and forty seven to be precise. Slavery and genocide are both alive and well in the world. In this country they no longer live. I have a shaved head. I have had people make jokes about that too. I’ve never thought about that until now. However people do say mean things all the time. Sad that people say so many terrible things to you and your friends. I’m curious to know what you and your friends have done when verbally accosted. Not trolling. You mentioned specific incidents.
Where is your mother’s family from?

The Bama fans I encountered were nice as **** in Atlanta. Had some good natured trash talking but they were cool as ****.
nah the ones I ran into were straight ********. one literally wanted to pick a fight in the concession lines bc the attendant told me to move to the side to pay at the other machine so I did and he just ran his mouth trying to start ****. I ******* hate them

Advertisement
Back