A&M/Miami Midnight Yell

Nopain

maturity is overrated
Is anyone planning on going to the midnight yell this weekend? I'm definitely going. I've been once before and you shouldn't miss it.

Advertisement
clap please GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I'll pray for you.
I was there in 2008, and the fans couldn't have been nicer. Same goes for the games I've been to at Nebraska, Oklahoma, etc. There have been only a few places where the fans have been jerks, and unfortunately, we aren't a particularly classy fan base to visitors.

Advertisement
I was there in 2008, and the fans couldn't have been nicer. Same goes for the games I've been to at Nebraska, Oklahoma, etc. There have been only a few places where the fans have been jerks, and unfortunately, we aren't a particularly classy fan base to visitors.
I was there in 2008 too, and my experience was different. Then again, nothing ****es those people off more than a Black man not putting up with their passive aggressive nonsense. That said, I know that experiences are different based on where you sit and who you interact with. I was up in the nosebleeds, with the scumbags, so I'm not shocked that a couple of them wanted to fight as the game got out of hand, and we weren't paying them no mind.

Me and my crew had a run-in with idiots yelling racial slurs at some of our guys when we were at OU for the game. F**K boomer sooner.

Gainesville is another bad spot. Has gotten a lil' better over the years but back in the day opposing fans on Archer Street was only for a select few.

I haven't had any serious issues with any of the ACC fans, except for Clemson. Had to slap a dude in Charlotte during the ACC title game cuz he was getting out of hand with his subtle jabs carrying racial undertones. Think for the most part the rest of the fan bases in ACC are mostly cordial. Some knuckleheads but we've all got'em.

Not sure if it's because I couldn't understand them half the time but thought LSU fans were nice while we were out in Dallas.

There are butt-holes in all fan bases, but one thing that should never be tolerated are disparaging ethnic/racial remarks. That should be a no-no in everyone's book.

Advertisement
Back