A look at the new uniforms

View as article
Lol at people thinking that a couple more skinny holes bring ventilation. They invented that to charge mall and added a fancy name to it. Just use tiny holes and use the same fabric and your done. A jersey aint making u perform better the person in it does. U cudda put sean taylor in a north face he would of urdered dudes regardless
It's not for ventilation dumbnut. Those are seams to make it move with your body better which keeps it tighter and harder to grab. Did anybody say it makes you perform better? No. But if you're wanting to sacrifice better quality uni and better function for a look then this sport isn't for you.

Lol so the fabric slippery and tight? Harder to grab? This some new tech? Satin has been around since flinstones

That boy [MENTION=1165]Dwinstitles[/MENTION] is my guy. Lol. Funny AF! He brings up some valid points, though.

These companies be coming up w new names on their designs, but at the end of the day, ain't ish changed. Adidas don't need the "tire tracks" on their knit designs; it's something they created and patented, but at the end of the day, they could make their knits just as breathable and fluid w/o the marks.

UA is the inventor of the knit material; everyone else, including Nike, are coming up w their versions. ND is using UA's knit pattern for their jerseys, to make it more fluid and tight, so it's harder to grab on to, yet you do not see track patterns. Nike's pro-combat material mimics UA, with certain distinct features belonging to Nike; yet again, you don't see track markings. At the end of the day, this is Adidas version of their knit package.

All in all, these jerseys are still super dope and super clean, and I love them.

All that tech talk is moneu grab same **** with everything else if people fall for that **** shame on them. Unless we talking weed like sour haze see thats different lmao.....apple has a new camera one framerate faster but we chargin u 600$......cmon maaaaan. All in all i am kinda slowly feeling these uniforms and **** sho these shyts better than the feathers bullshyt.

Lol!!! Hahahahaha!

Advertisement
Am i the only crazy ni99@ that think 2014 shyts r superior to this? I like these better tha the feathers though. I know if i walkround the hood and do a video puttin these up against 2014 i know every young head on the planet would say 2014 without a doubt in my mind. *** wut fans think do what the kids like they wearing it

2014 all green, black cleat/socks and whit helmet was dope. The FSU with greys with the Orange helmet was dope. These are classic but those were dope.

Advertisement
Back