A look at the new uniforms

View as article
i know the old headz love the look . . . i think the younger crowd and recruits may be looking for something more imaginative

Yeah I'm sure the Alabama, Ohio State, USC, Texas, and Penn State recruits all feel the same way.

These uniforms are clean, classic, and going to be a BIG hit.

Advertisement
WOW!...no feathers. I love the new uniforms. We're on a mission to restore the "U" to where it rightly belongs.

Brad Kaaya
‏@BradleyKaaya
Like coach said, swag is winning games. Plain and simple. Love the jerseys though.👍

i know the old headz love the look . . . i think the younger crowd and recruits may be looking for something more imaginative

Yeah I'm sure the Alabama, Ohio State, USC, Texas, and Penn State recruits all feel the same way.

These uniforms are clean, classic, and going to be a BIG hit.

point taken . . . but take texas and penn state off that list . . .

Advertisement
We LOOK like the Miami Hurricanes again. Now, picture these uniforms with a crushing D..... Oh man... What a great year.

They say shut up

459042122-630x492.jpg

o-OHIO-STATE-FOOTBALL-PLAYERS-facebook.jpg

rock_1409049829144_7564025_ver1.0_640_480.jpg

like lsu, bama or ohio st, auburn, teams that routinely kill it in recruiting?

I don't know why ppl compare Miami to those types of teams. The 80s unis weren't Miami's 1st uniforms. I like the new unis but they sort of have a throwback alternate vibe to them. Not something I would want to wear as a player every game, or see every game as a fan.

The orange jersey is perfect imo though, the white uni is kind of meh. the green is too light I liked the darker green better like in the eary 2000s... I think the 01-02 version are the ones players in this era would've chosen over the 80s in a land slide.

Advertisement
I really haven't liked any of our bazillion uniform changes over the last few years, but these are ******* beautiful.

Yeah doesn't seem to affect them going to Bama or places like SC, ND, OSU, Michigan....its called winning. When you win you don't care about things like this

Like everything but the socks, super cheesy .

Agreed - get rid of the 2 stripes and stay with solid white tube socks. I also liked the old white or orange interwoven belts on the pants in the old days - would have been great if they brought that back as well.

I do appreciate that Addidas is really paying attention and standing behind the UM program 100% / for them to make a NEEDED uniform change after only 1 season is impressive and the route they went with making the "new" uniforms just shows their commitment to the program.

Advertisement

like lsu, bama or ohio st, auburn, teams that routinely kill it in recruiting?

I don't know why ppl compare Miami to those types of teams. The 80s unis weren't Miami's 1st uniforms. I like the new unis but they sort of have a throwback alternate vibe to them. Not something I would want to wear as a player every game, or see every game as a fan.

The orange jersey is perfect imo though, the white uni is kind of meh. the green is too light I liked the darker green better like in the eary 2000s... I think the 01-02 version are the ones players in this era would've chosen over the 80s in a land slide.

Because our unis in the 60s looked like Notre Dame. Nobody here wants that ****.

Advertisement
2000s jersey's look like cheap Walmart knockoff replicas of your teams real jersey lmao. I like them for nostalgia reasons but please, keep them in the past where they belong.

Perfect timing on these too. Get recruits to watch 30for30 and then show clips of the team under Richt, same-same.

So are we wearing these for the rest of the year? ESPN is reporting only for FSU and Va Tech. Conflicting reports.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Back