A look at the Clempson depth chart

yep.

clemson could easily drop 50 on our defense.

we do not match up well against them.

our offense can make some plays, but their DL will likely eventually overpower our OL.

the only way we win is to have our special teams be truly special, not turn the ball over and make dumb penalties, and have our offense be super efficient on 3rd down. if we win, it's because we figured out with how to win with our offense and our kicking game in a shoot-out.

if you tell me we score 21 points, then I'll probably tell you we will lose 42-21.

if you tell me we score 34, then i'll probably tell you we win 34-31.

Did you just type "easily drop 50 on our defense"?

Lmao. Dude go back to hiding in your closet and have someone get you after next Saturday is over.

Advertisement
I am concerned about our CBs ability to hang with receivers that have shown the ability to make tough/contested catches. That and they have a QB that can run really well. Defense has a tough task ahead but I’m excited to see how our guys respond. If Manny pulls this off, that would be one helluva signature win.

What did lsu do last year to stop Trevor Lawrence? If we minimize him we have a chance. Anybody has an analysis of that game?

If you look at the 247 composite ranking for each team, they say Clemson is the 4th best talented team 82 players with 11 5 stars, 35 4 stars and 32 3 stars. We in comparison is ranked #17, 78 players with 1 5 star, 35 4 star, and 36 3 stars. They have King as a 3 star btw. I don't think we will be overmatched in this game. Dabo has been saying this is his most talented team, I'm not buying it. The Qb makes a huge difference in football and then its coaching. It's not only that we have pretty good talent, we have alot of upperclassmen on the 2 deep which is what u need to win these games. I genuinely believe we can win this game if u forget the past Clemson teams, this is a new year.

For comparisons sake UGA, Bama and Ohio have over 50 4 stars along with double digits 5 star players. All those teams have 85 commits and we have 78. U need a certain level of talent to have a chance to beat certain teams, but coaching matters, its an equalizer. Clemson is not far ahead of us with talent if u go by recruiting, but they have good coaches. We seem to be getting there. And then the blue chips come in and put you up there with Bama etc.

Look how poorly UGA looked and they are #1 in the composite. We have a better offense than they do because of Lashlee and King.

Joe Ngata is supposedly going to play.

Joe Ngata, Frank Ladson, Amari Rogers...breh. Our CBs better be ready to play.
See no reason why they couldn’t. I honest expect blades to blank ladson. Gil can handle Rodgers. If Ivey is up to the challenge we’ll be ok

Advertisement
What did lsu do last year to stop Trevor Lawrence? If we minimize him we have a chance. Anybody has an analysis of that game?
Put simply, They challenged him to make NFL throws as often as possible. Didn’t really give him the gimme’s. A lot of man coverage

Did you just type "easily drop 50 on our defense"?

Lmao. Dude go back to hiding in your closet and have someone get you after next Saturday is over.

go back to hanging with the rest of the hoi polloi, and once your IQ exceeds the number of times you bang your sister on a daily basis, take the time to use that mental capacity to learn a bit about football.

watch the tape.

our defense has major match up and scheme deficiencies against clemson's offense.

they could drop 50. don't think they will, but it's hyperbole for the mismatch that exists here.

i hope we ***** slap those guys. but i wouldn't bet on it.

and sorry about the "bang your sister" comment, ... i don't react well to being called "dude."

Can’t sleep n Lawrence’s ability to run.
He ran for over 100 yards on 16 carries against Ohio state. Arguably the difference in that game besides the Shaun Wade ejection.
They were getting skunked until wade got ejected. I didn’t realize it until I watched it again that was a big blow.

To win this game I think we need to stop the run and ask Trevor to beat us. He’s a great QB but I don’t think he’s picking you apart like Burrow would and I don’t think they have an elite wr room

Advertisement
They were getting skunked until wade got ejected. I didn’t realize it until I watched it again that was a big blow.
The very next play they went deep on the new dude and got a PAss interference call. That db that came in for Wade was literally holding on for dear life the rest of the game. Dobbins also had that short pass overturned and they had to go for a field goal. They also overturned a fumble returned for a td.
Clemson got really lucky that game. Not to mention the last play.
But hey that’s football sht happens.
Dobbins got hurt and Ross got pulled also.
Idk why osu didn’t have more designed qb runs. I thought fields ran a 4.5 one sevral camps.

Would’ve loved to see osu’s db’s go against LSU’s receivers.

go back to hanging with the rest of the hoi polloi, and once your IQ exceeds the number of times you bang your sister on a daily basis, take the time to use that mental capacity to learn a bit about football.

watch the tape.

our defense has major match up and scheme deficiencies against clemson's offense.

they could drop 50. don't think they will, but it's hyperbole for the mismatch that exists here.

i hope we ***** slap those guys. but i wouldn't bet on it.

and sorry about the "bang your sister" comment, ... i don't react well to being called "dude."

What tape should I look at genius? Miami's defense has only given up FORTY points once in the five years he's been here, last year against VT in a game we turned it over five or six times in the game.

Well so far this season King hasn't thrown a pick and we have no RB fumbles. Still you somehow believe Clemson can "easily" score SEVEN touchdowns against our D with what will likely be minimal turnovers by our offense.

Ok.

And dude, questioning someone's IQ then dropping a bang your sister insult made me lol.

Thanks for the chuckle Mr. sit at home "watching tape" arm chair coordinator.

With 9 or 10 playoff games in 5 yrs, ACC championships etc, u think we're "stressed" about playing Miami?? LOL.

I'm here to tell you, your boys are in for a rude awakening. That "swag" will turn to doubt in a heartbeat and the reminders of recent *** whippings will fill their heads.
Kitty Cat Lance, how the **** you get on this site? The reason you are here means you are nervous about us and want to see how confident the fanbase is. You still have a game to play before worrying about the "U"! Focusing ahead of time is a good way to get your *** whooped!! Don't ***** up our night by getting beat before Miami takes care of your ***!

The very next play they went deep on the new dude and got a PAss interference call. That db that came in for Wade was literally holding on for dear life the rest of the game. Dobbins also had that short pass overturned and they had to go for a field goal. They also overturned a fumble returned for a td.
Clemson got really lucky that game. Not to mention the last play.
But hey that’s football sht happens.
Dobbins got hurt and Ross got pulled also.
Idk why osu didn’t have more designed qb runs. I thought fields ran a 4.5 one sevral camps.

Would’ve loved to see osu’s db’s go against LSU’s receivers.
for real that's facts. OSU had some dogs at DB that year

Advertisement
Back in 92 we went to the Sugar Bowl against Alabama certain that we would win. We had a QB who had just won the Heisman. We had Donnell Bennett, Larry Jones, Stephen McGuire, Lamar Thomas, Horace Copeland, Kevin Williams, the Bermuda Triangle, and a roster full of NFL talent.

Alabama did not have more talent than us. They did have a game plan to handle us on both sides of the ball and it worked. On that 92 Alabama roster was a wide receiver with a whopping 4 catches for 48 yards for the year. His name was Dabo Swinney. Payback's a bytch.
Our OTs crumbled against those two DEs they had.

Etienne/Lawrence matchup against our LBs is a bad one. Both of those dudes can outrun virtually our entire back 7. The striker position is gonna be HUGE as it's the lone speed person we have in our front 7 alignment. We can't afford to lose gap integrity/take bad lanes on run plays b/c Etienne can house it on any play.

You make Lawrence make the throws - just like LSU did. I thought their OL was their weak spot when we lined up against them in the ACCCG some years back and boy was I wrong. I'm not underestimating their OL b/c their playcalling helps mitigate it.
Lawrence can't out run our secondary, i give u Etienne but your reaching with Lawrence!

Advertisement
If our DLine can get pressure on Lawrence and not fall for screens or trick plays our secondary will be fine! I trust bubba back there

This morning on Packer & Durham, they had the Clemson starting TE- Braden Galloway - on as a guest. He basically said they are incorporating the TE into the offense far more than in the past. He also said the hardest guy to block on Clemson's DLine is Myles Murphy. Has great hands and is incredibly strong.

Advertisement
Back