A Look At 2024

1688790318932.png

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
View attachment 245470
So if cleveland can match Jordan Miller's production, and he could exceed that, we just need to find a way to replace Wong's 16 pts a game between watson, robinson, or another portal guy. Should be interesting. depending on how some of the younger guys develop, we could be not as good, as good, or better than last year. But the lack of experience with some, i can't see how we would be better than last year but who knows at this point. still too early.

Another thing to consider, how much better will Wooga get as he really improved last year. Plus bensley we need to make a wooga jump next year for us. Lots of unknown variables to consider.

Also, once you make it to the final four like we did, we will always get teams best shot moviing forward, but i suspect if most of the team improves like Coach L's teams usually do, we should be right there when it is all said and done. Just depends on injuries, luck, tourney draw, and how guys do when it matters down the stretch.

Last edited:
So if cleveland can match Jordan Miller's production, and he could exceed that, we just need to find a way to replace Wong's 16 pts a game between watson, robinson, or another portal guy. Should be interesting. depending on how some of the younger guys develop, we could be not as good, as good, or better than last year. But the lack of experience with some, i can't see how we would be better than last year but who knows at this point. still too early.

Another thing to consider, how much better will Wooga get as he really improved last year. Plus bensley we need to make a wooga jump next year for us. Lots of unknown variables to consider.

Also, once you make it to the final four like we did, we will always get teams best shot moviing forward, but i suspect if most of the team improves like Coach L's teams usually do, we should be right there when it is all said and done. Just depends on injuries, luck, tourney draw, and how guys do when it matters down the stretch.
I don’t see Matt matching Miller’s offensive production. Miller is a pretty special player, and a very different player from Cleveland. I think Cleveland can be better defensively, especially if we press where he excels in playing the passing lanes. But he does not have Miller’s touch. Not that he can’t be a good shooter but Jordan Miller around the basket was automatic, and with either hand. Both are good passers so I hope we put Cleveland at the free throw line position against the zone, but he has to be willing to take that shot which he was not last season.

Expect a lower usage percentage, but also expect some highlight reel plays. Cleveland and Wooga together is must see basketball. We might average 10 dunks a game like Houston circa 1983 or UNLV circa 1990.

Cleveland does not have to replace Miller's production. We will get more out of others. Matt will give us double digits.

My guess is Jim loves our current roster and its potential.

Advertisement
I don’t see Matt matching Miller’s offensive production. Miller is a pretty special player, and a very different player from Cleveland. I think Cleveland can be better defensively, especially if we press where he excels in playing the passing lanes. But he does not have Miller’s touch. Not that he can’t be a good shooter but Jordan Miller around the basket was automatic, and with either hand. Both are good passers so I hope we put Cleveland at the free throw line position against the zone, but he has to be willing to take that shot which he was not last season.

Expect a lower usage percentage, but also expect some highlight reel plays. Cleveland and Wooga together is must see basketball. We might average 10 dunks a game like Houston circa 1983 or UNLV circa 1990.

The thing about Miller was that he came thru in clutch moments when we needed a score or a 3pt .. especially when we couldn't rely on Wong who would dribble into the teeth of the defense and get stuck

The thing about Miller was that he came thru in clutch moments when we needed a score or a 3pt .. especially when we couldn't rely on Wong who would dribble into the teeth of the defense and get stuck
Cleveland can hit a clutch shot, also! Right after Miller.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back