A Look At 2024

1697228785381.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
According to Chris Stock, Wooga had 31 of his team’s 91 points. My comp for Wooga next year is Benedict Mathurin who played at Arizona a few years ago and was a 1st round pick. A 3 level scorer and great athlete.
Mathurin is a bit stockier and shot a pretty low 3 pt percentage as a rookie last year. Wooga shot nearly 38% from 3 and I think will only continue to improve in that area.

Advertisement
I have been saying this since we signed George, he is going to be a massive player for us as the season goes on. European scouts were saying this guy is an NBA prospect. He didn’t come here to wait around. He will come in and make an impact for us. He can handle the rock and facilitate like a pg. Europeans in college may not be as physical but I can see him grabbing boards taking it down the court and scoring. Can’t wait to see him play

I have been saying this since we signed George, he is going to be a massive player for us as the season goes on. European scouts were saying this guy is an NBA prospect. He didn’t come here to wait around. He will come in and make an impact for us. He can handle the rock and facilitate like a pg. Europeans in college may not be as physical but I can see him grabbing boards taking it down the court and scoring. Can’t wait to see him play

This is a well rounded team set to explode once they get the experience... we are much better than last year

Advertisement
Advertisement

I know people have different views of ****ie V, but for someone like me who was a teenager in the 80’s. Vitale was the first and only announcer who seemed to actually enjoy the game. His contemporaries talked like they were reading the news. ****ie V changed college basketball broadcasting forever.

As I got older I got tired of his schilling for certain coaches with whom Vitale is/was friends, but he is a great ambassador for the sport.

Should have been a Top Ten but .. well
Because nobody is factoring in Wooga. By midseason, Wooga will be in the discussion for ACC PoY. I saw a listing of top 25 ACC players and only Omier and Cleveland were listed. No discussion of Pack. If Jim is raving about Wooga, then you know he is the goods. Sounds like George is going to easily replace Beverly.

Because nobody is factoring in Wooga. By midseason, Wooga will be in the discussion for ACC PoY. I saw a listing of top 25 ACC players and only Omier and Cleveland were listed. No discussion of Pack. If Jim is raving about Wooga, then you know he is the goods. Sounds like George is going to easily replace Beverly.
I've seen lists that had Pack in the top ~25 among all players nationally. (I think it was the Field of 68)

Everyone has lists this time or year

Advertisement
Back