A Little Story about Beard

Advertisement
When we were there I spent the most time with Kevin personally. Dude is awesome. As far as the he gets it part, Willie is spot on, Kevin had something to him that none of the other coaches I encountered had.

Real talk, there will be blow back for me saying this, but he's the only one short of Ice and Kareem, that actually seemed like he belonged there.

When we were there I spent the most time with Kevin personally. Dude is awesome. As far as the he gets it part, Willie is spot on, Kevin had something to him that none of the other coaches I encountered had.

Real talk, there will be blow back for me saying this, but he's the only one short of Ice and Kareem, that actually seemed like he belonged there.

Sounds about right

He played wr at Miami at a time they were dominant and is still young enough to relate and be sort of a peer with recruits and players.

This Youngbuck Willie trully defines a fearless "Maverick" bra.. Homeboy has eyes and ears everywhere.

Exactly. That's why his testimony was so instrumental in getting AQM booted for the year. Word on the street is all it took was Donna offering $100 in dining dollars to get him to take our entire defense down. For shame, Willy. For shame.

oh my!' shots fired.
Willie is one cool customer ! He is pre- sumed innocent until proven guilty!

Dam u will dawg, defend yourself bra. ! Clear your name once it for all.

i feel like a battered wife defending my drunk husband. lol

My faith is in will!

Last edited:
Advertisement

It didn't look to you Denofrio and Williams belonged there.

This Youngbuck Willie trully defines a fearless "Maverick" bra.. Homeboy has eyes and ears everywhere.

Exactly. That's why his testimony was so instrumental in getting AQM booted for the year. Word on the street is all it took was Donna offering $100 in dining dollars to get him to take our entire defense down. For shame, Willy. For shame.

oh my!' shots fired.

My faith is in will!

I've told him numerous times I wasn't involved in that. He keeps bringing it up. Let him think that. No point in continuing to refute it. I was just as shocked as all you were when the news broke. I didn't know anything about it.

Last week I saw him a few times on campus. This may not be new, but him and Baez are real tight. See those two together often. Saw them last week near All Canes walking in the direction of the Hecht.

More importantly though, I saw him on campus last week walking with a group of players. A few offensive guys and defensive guys. He was in the middle and the only one talking, as if he was explaining / teaching them something. Just looking at the group you could tell they listen to him. He seems really good at relating to players and being able to communicate with them. These guys were focused on him. I don't know if he was walking with them to class or not, they were near the bookstore and walking toward the class areas, but it was hard not to notice how well he communicated with them. He honestly seems to get it. Players seem to love him, and I think he is one guy that will be a great recruiter, especially when this thing gets turned around.

so he was the messiah and his disciples were around him, correct?

something like this?

the-bible-jesus-and-disciples.jpg

I'm pretty sure a solid amount of us believe that Golden is out by years end. I'm just hoping that our next HC keeps those 3 guys around. I honestly feel that someone such as Butch would do that, but with this administration you never know...

Advertisement
Last week I saw him a few times on campus. This may not be new, but him and Baez are real tight. See those two together often. Saw them last week near All Canes walking in the direction of the Hecht.

More importantly though, I saw him on campus last week walking with a group of players. A few offensive guys and defensive guys. He was in the middle and the only one talking, as if he was explaining / teaching them something. Just looking at the group you could tell they listen to him. He seems really good at relating to players and being able to communicate with them. These guys were focused on him. I don't know if he was walking with them to class or not, they were near the bookstore and walking toward the class areas, but it was hard not to notice how well he communicated with them. He honestly seems to get it. Players seem to love him, and I think he is one guy that will be a great recruiter, especially when this thing gets turned around.

I cringed when you stated that he honestly seems to get it......

I'm pretty sure a solid amount of us believe that Golden is out by years end. I'm just hoping that our next HC keeps those 3 guys around. I honestly feel that someone such as Butch would do that, but with this administration you never know...

Kehoe, Beard, Baez, and Ice. Hurlie has done well too.
Those are only guys right now that should be at all considered to be retained.

Advertisement

oh my!' shots fired.

My faith is in will!

I've told him numerous times I wasn't involved in that. He keeps bringing it up. Let him think that. No point in continuing to refute it. I was just as shocked as all you were when the news broke. I didn't know anything about it.

I know you're wound tight from having to deal with some of the idiot mentality on campus right now but lighten up. You know I'm effing with you. We all know it was TedHendricksOffspring that pushed for AQM'S dismissal.

Kehoe, Beard, Baez, and Ice. Hurlie has done well too.
Those are only guys right now that should be at all considered to be retained.

I didn't have much contact with Baez, spoke to Hurlie in passing. Kehoe is Kehoe.

Advertisement
Anyone know if Keith Beard, his brother is alive? I played ball with him at Plantation and heard something years ago....

oh my!' shots fired.

My faith is in will!

I know you're wound tight from having to deal with some of the idiot mentality on campus right now but lighten up. You know I'm effing with you. We all know it was TedHendricksOffspring that pushed for AQM'S dismissal.

Lol alright man

so he was the messiah and his disciples were around him, correct?

something like this?

View attachment 29615

More like this:

140728183429-black-jesus-story-top.jpg

Advertisement
Back