A Little Story about Beard

wherrera8

Senior
Banned
Last week I saw him a few times on campus. This may not be new, but him and Baez are real tight. See those two together often. Saw them last week near All Canes walking in the direction of the Hecht.

More importantly though, I saw him on campus last week walking with a group of players. A few offensive guys and defensive guys. He was in the middle and the only one talking, as if he was explaining / teaching them something. Just looking at the group you could tell they listen to him. He seems really good at relating to players and being able to communicate with them. These guys were focused on him. I don't know if he was walking with them to class or not, they were near the bookstore and walking toward the class areas, but it was hard not to notice how well he communicated with them. He honestly seems to get it. Players seem to love him, and I think he is one guy that will be a great recruiter, especially when this thing gets turned around.

Advertisement
So a coach for UM was on the UM campus talking to UM players? Sounds fishy to me.

You honestly don't see them around the center of campus that often, and not walking with the players like that. It stood out to me.

Advertisement
Probably explaining why you don't call a pass into the middle on 2nd down with the ball on the 1 yard line and 20 some seconds left (and ya still got a timeout left.) Brendon couldn't do THAT!

He was discussing transfer options with them. Just kidding. Beard is a good dude.

Advertisement
Last week I saw him a few times on campus. This may not be new, but him and Baez are real tight. See those two together often. Saw them last week near All Canes walking in the direction of the Hecht.

More importantly though, I saw him on campus last week walking with a group of players. A few offensive guys and defensive guys. He was in the middle and the only one talking, as if he was explaining / teaching them something. Just looking at the group you could tell they listen to him. He seems really good at relating to players and being able to communicate with them. These guys were focused on him. I don't know if he was walking with them to class or not, they were near the bookstore and walking toward the class areas, but it was hard not to notice how well he communicated with them. He honestly seems to get it. Players seem to love him, and I think he is one guy that will be a great recruiter, especially when this thing gets turned around.

What you describe in your second paragraph is probably, somehow, a secondary violation under NCAA rules.

So, he was working on players BEFORE news broke about Carroll..............Hummmm What else is Al not telling us?

He is the "Last of the Mohicans"...Last man that was apart of the true dynasty on the staff. If the kids cant listen to him..who the **** they gonna listen to? Hope he works out well for us.

Advertisement
This Youngbuck Willie trully defines a fearless "Maverick" bra.. Homeboy has eyes and ears everywhere.

This Youngbuck Willie trully defines a fearless "Maverick" bra.. Homeboy has eyes and ears everywhere.

Exactly. That's why his testimony was so instrumental in getting AQM booted for the year. Word on the street is all it took was Donna offering $100 in dining dollars to get him to take our entire defense down. For shame, Willy. For shame.

Advertisement
Gonna be a huge upgrade over Carroll based on that hard-hitting scoop.

**** homie, I thought we were boys!

We're tighter than Folden's top button. But you don't want me going easy on you. You want me to keep teaching you hard.

Oh the irony coming from a poster who's so old he probably hasn't had one since the Clinton administration. :lebron.jpg:

kobe-bryant-59-e1328710168834-226x300.gif

Advertisement
Back