A lesson in class, and a reminder that it's a game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Sorry, but the people yelling the loudest are the same people saying Manny was “Savage” and going to win a 6 National Title right up to the Gator game. We have some old threads to prove it. Tore into Richt for daring to say Miami needed a last minute field goal instead of blowing out UF. A bunch of nonsense in the face of every expert sports analyst.

Sorry, you didn’t address anything I actually said.

Outside of the annual preseason hype train, those of us who where bullish about 2019 believed that though there would be some growing pains with players and coaches, but with continuity on defense and Enos combining who he is with what he learned at Bama, we could overcome to have a special season against a weak schedule.

If you recall, with Manny as dc, we reloaded the defense and improved even when we lost key players to the draft and graduation. The only thing different this year is Baker.

We also expected Enos’ experience at Bama to help grow his system and have more of an evolution from Arky and CMU. His lack of preparedness and awareness to deal with our struggling o line has been disturbing.

The team is undisciplined, unconfident, and confused.

Familiarity was supposed to make Manny’s transition smooth. He didn’t temper expectations. He stoked the flames with gun powder and kerosene.

He wasn’t up to the task and there is negativity because we are playing bad football.

The stuff you are talking is the same excuses that allow mediocre and terrible coaches to take us for a ride and skip town with millions in buyout money ( thanks for doing us a solid Mark). It’s more destructive to the program than the negativity.

so a full page ad negates decades of labeling Miami "convicts"? Yes, very classy

Seriously, what in the **** are you talking about?

Please point out where I stated or, for that matter, even hinted that I believe the meme meant; "a full-page ad negates decades of labeling Miami convicts?"

You haters are delusional and simply invent things to whine/lie about.

Last edited:
Sorry, you didn’t address anything I actually said.

Outside of the annual preseason hype train, those of us who where bullish about 2019 believed that though there would be some growing pains with players and coaches, but with continuity on defense and Enos combining who he is with what he learned at Bama, we could overcome to have a special season against a weak schedule.

If you recall, with Manny as dc, we reloaded the defense and improved even when we lost key players to the draft and graduation. The only thing different this year is Baker.

We also expected Enos’ experience at Bama to help grow his system and have more of an evolution from Arky and CMU. His lack of preparedness and awareness to deal with our struggling o line has been disturbing.

The team is undisciplined, unconfident, and confused.

Familiarity was supposed to make Manny’s transition smooth. He didn’t temper expectations. He stoked the flames with gun powder and kerosene.

He wasn’t up to the task and there is negativity because we are playing bad football.

The stuff you are talking is the same excuses that allow mediocre and terrible coaches to take us for a ride and skip town with millions in buyout money ( thanks for doing us a solid Mark). It’s more destructive to the program than the negativity.

What in the last decade has made you think this team can win the coastal on a regular basis or stop a 4 and 17 when it counted? We are a middling team and have been, but our fans don't want to admit it. Richt went from being a 9.4 coach to an 8.4 coach just by moving to our picked dry "recruiting hotbed." It's not just the head coach anymore. It's the landscape. It has changed.

Seriously, what in the **** are you talking about?

Please point out where I stated or, for that matter, even hinted that I believe the meme meant; "a full-page ad negates decades of labeling Miami convicts?"

You haters are delusional and simply invent things to whine/lie about.

Before I address your mania, this is how you reply to a quote. You replied to my quote by writing your bs in the quotations.

Now for your non sense. You commented how classy ND is, I pointed out how they haven't been for multiple decades. Not sure how I am a hater? If you have read anything I post on here, I defend Manny only having been a HC for four years. Carry on with your manic antics.

Advertisement
Before I address your mania, this is how you reply to a quote. You replied to my quote by writing your bs in the quotations.

Now for your non sense. You commented how classy ND is, I pointed out how they haven't been for multiple decades. Not sure how I am a hater? If you have read anything I post on here, I defend Manny only having been a HC for four years. Carry on with your manic antics.

NO!!! Once again you have to invent a lie to attack me, much like you do when non-stop attacking my Canes. I NEVER said that Notre Dame is classy - I said the gesture was classy. Never mind that the Meme I reposted is trending across the internet as a class act, but of course on CIS it's a hatefest.

As for me putting quotations around your words, I simply copied & pasted your words, but you seem to be claiming I misquoted you...par for the course!

Here's one of your posts supporting Manny; "Leach would have killed it here but oh well. Next hire has got to be a OFFENSIVELY minded hc. No more defensive guys like Manny, Golden and Shannon." With friends like you, Manny doesn't need any enemies.

What in the last decade has made you think this team can win the coastal on a regular basis or stop a 4 and 17 when it counted? We are a middling team and have been, but our fans don't want to admit it. Richt went from being a 9.4 coach to an 8.4 coach just by moving to our picked dry "recruiting hotbed." It's not just the head coach anymore. It's the landscape. It has changed.

Man, the ignorance abounds.

College football is almost ONLY about the head coach. The only other thing you need to have a solid, fun to watch program is an administration committed to winning.

There are more programs willing to commit resources to winning than there are good coaches. Good coaches are leaders of men with the knowledge to be competent, flexibility and humility to adapt to their team, and the balls to withstand the pressure of the stakes.

Getting all that is difficult and makes thorough, comprehensive coaching searches of the utmost importance.

Richt could have been the guy but he lacked the willingness to change and energy to persevere.

2017 showed exactly what this team could be and we didn’t even play as well as we could have then.

It is not as hard as Miami makes it. We still get good players. We just have to stop shooting ourselves in the foot on and off the field.

NO!!! Once again you have to invent a lie to attack me, much like you do when non-stop attacking my Canes. I NEVER said that Notre Dame is classy - I said the gesture was classy. Never mind that the Meme I reposted is trending across the internet as a class act, but of course on CIS it's a hatefest.

As for me putting quotations around your words, I simply copied & pasted your words, but you seem to be claiming I misquoted you...par for the course!

Here's one of your posts supporting Manny; "Leach would have killed it here but oh well. Next hire has got to be a OFFENSIVELY minded hc. No more defensive guys like Manny, Golden and Shannon." With friends like you, Manny doesn't need any enemies.
If thats the best post that you can find of me attacking Manny, enough said.

Leach would have killed it here, most agree with that. Whoever comes after Manny needs to be an offensively minded hc. I think most agree with that. I am not one of the CI porsters calling for him to be fired after 4 games though.

Carry on with your crusade good sir

**** Notre Dame in every way.

Class my ***. ***** you too

Advertisement
**** Notre Dame in every way.

Class my ***. ***** you too

Such a deep thinker... You certainly showed me.

Yet, the reality is I would rather you aim your bottomless, clueless hate at me than at my Canes. Granted, it will only be the briefest of respites, but I will continue to wave shiny objects at you hoping to distract your one-track mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back