A lesson in class, and a reminder that it's a game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fvck notre dame and anything and everything associated with it.

This all day. In light of the **** those a$$holes have said about our city, our players, our coaches, and us fans over the past 3 decades, I do not understand how anyone who claims to be a Cane fan can ever applaud these cvcks for anything.

Fvck ND.

Advertisement
f the bag school and Notre dame.... what the **** is a matter with you OP

Advertisement
This all day. In light of the **** those a$$holes have said about our city, our players, our coaches, and us fans over the past 3 decades, I do not understand how anyone who claims to be a Cane fan can ever applaud these cvcks for anything.

Fvck ND.

And FvCK that CornSUCKER fan base too! Because those hayseed rustic CornSUCKER fans have been disrespecting EVERYTHING about Miami Hurricane football since 1983.

Advertisement
F@@k nd. How come Miami never got one of those from them? F@@k those pedos.

Did Notre Dame gift us such good will in 2017?

**** no! To this day Lou Holtz refuses to admit that Cleveland Gary did NOT fumble, despite video evidence that proves he scored. And after all of their nonsense, they blamed the Canes for canceling the series, hence all the criminal BS. that continues to this day.

Advertisement
Still trying to get that 2017 Nght Time *** whoopin off their back. The Canes played with a lot of rage that night!

Oh...this thread is so telling. You guys that just watch Miami football so you can talk trash to people you know at work. So miserable waiting for that 6th National Title. Instead of just enjoying the game of football you scream to fire each and every Miami coach after his first loss. Just enjoy the $@@ing game for what it is, because if enjoyment equals National Title, you are going to die miserable.

National title?

****, how bout a division title over the mighty coastal?

How bout not safety blitzing on 4th and 17?

How bout not turning our best d end into a corner.

Playaction on 3rd and long over, and over, and over again?

This ain’t even getting started with the utter disregard for sound football principles.

Right now most of us just want to field a team that doesn’t play terrible football in all 3 phases.

That **** you’re talking is ridiculous.

Get out of here with

Last edited:
Advertisement
Francis, slow your roll sweetie. And you, of all the dyed in the wool haters, should be the last person defining who is a Cane, and who isn't.
I see your troll game is still weak. And not only am I questioning your Cane loyalty, I'm questioning your sanity. Did you spend your banned time watching Rudy?

National title?

****, how bout a division title over the mighty coastal?

How bout not safety blitzing on 4th and 17?

How bout not turning our best d end into a corner.

Playaction on 3rd and long over, and over, and over again?

This ain’t even getting started with the utter disregard for sound football principles.

Right now most of us just want to field a team that doesn’t play terrible football in all 3 phases.

That **** you’re talking is ridiculous.

Get out of here with

Sorry, but the people yelling the loudest are the same people saying Manny was “Savage” and going to win a 6 National Title right up to the Gator game. We have some old threads to prove it. Tore into Richt for daring to say Miami needed a last minute field goal instead of blowing out UF. A bunch of nonsense in the face of every expert sports analyst.

I see your troll game is still weak. And not only am I questioning your Cane loyalty, I'm questioning your sanity. Did you spend your banned time watching Rudy?

You're right about that cupcake, I am not an accomplished troll, such as yourself. It has to be mental torture for you not being able to be doing your regular play-by-play hatefest on the Canes due to the bye week.

But, when one thinks about your act you really don't need a game to watch to slather your hate on the Canes, you can simply continue to compose absurd and phony reasons to hate the Canes while standing (or kneeling) in front of your basement mirror.

Be well!

PS: Your Gators rolled over mighty Towson today - will make that roadkill you bar-b-que tonight all the tastier.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back