A lesson in class, and a reminder that it's a game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Oh...this thread is so telling. You guys that just watch Miami football so you can talk trash to people you know at work. So miserable waiting for that 6th National Title. Instead of just enjoying the game of football you scream to fire each and every Miami coach after his first loss. Just enjoy the $@@ing game for what it is, because if enjoyment equals National Title, you are going to die miserable.

Oh...this thread is so telling. You guys that just watch Miami football so you can talk trash to people you know at work. So miserable waiting for that 6th National Title. Instead of just enjoying the game of football you scream to fire each and every Miami coach after his first loss. Just enjoy the $@@ing game for what it is, because if enjoyment equals National Title, you are going to die miserable.

Did you enjoy the UF and UNC game?

Did you enjoy the UF and UNC game?

I did enjoy the UF game. Beautiful weather. Tailgated. Even carpooled with a bunch of UF alumns. They were bummed at all of Mullen's playcalling. I was happy we scored the opening drive and were leading at the half.

UNC, I bought into the hype that we were better than them and was let down.

fGpDUMi.gif

Advertisement
I did enjoy the UF game. Beautiful weather. Tailgated. Even carpooled with a bunch of UF alumns. They were bummed at all of Mullen's playcalling. I was happy we scored the opening drive and were leading at the half.

To be clear. You enjoyed losing to uf one of our biggest In state rivalries?

Not fake news. Just asked my nephew who is a domer and he said people were gushing over it on twitter. I told him that in addition to hoping Jimmy Dunne gets pistol whipped, I’m going to slap him when I see him next for not openly condemning it.
I'm sorry for your nephew man. Need to see if there's a 12 step program out there to rehab him from this Domer thing he's got

Advertisement
I hate losing as much as the rest and was miserable to be around during those UF/UNC/CMU games.

That said, come monday i was fine because it is just a game and life doesn't revolve around it. And i would MUCH prefer classy fans to thank one another for the hospitality than a bunch of @sshole fans who pour beer on you, curse at your children and fight each other, ruining the entire experience.....which is what many NFL games are like.

Far too many people have little to no respect for anyone/anything these days and it's appalling.

And let's remember, it was a fan who did this, not the players. I don't expect the players to be happy about a loss and thanking their opponent. Get p!ssed and beat the snot out of the next.

Advertisement
imagine getting your *** kicked in the biggest game of the weekend and then paying to remind everyone that it happened.

Holier than thou BS

Just covering up for their di(k coach. ***k ND!

Advertisement

Holy **** you are a loser.

I hate these type of losers. The ones that want to act all corny after a loss because they can’t take the **** talking that they would have been doing had they won. Soft mf’s that’s why notre dame is notre dame.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back