A good laugh......and reality - NEWs for 2021- Diaz - Social media

We hate you. Hopefully you can use your degree to propel you into something great off the field because you’re sure as **** not making it in football

edit: sorry, meant to quote Ivey’s tweet lol
If he has to tweet that he feels us. Instead of tweeting go sign up for golden feet academy or whatever it’s called so u can get some ducking agility

Advertisement
“I can’t wait for Blades and the rest to get here. He’ll finally bring that dog mentality to a team full of Folden’s bum recruits. 2018 is a program changing class. Don’t forget about Nesta, why not make the crib great blah blah blah”

Rinse and repeat.
I would never ever listen to anybody talk about blades changing the culture when he didnt even start in HS and watching him miss tackles and getting caught on... he can make a lot of money with Tik tok though

Our miserable sidewalk fans don't realize this is EVERY COLLEGE KID in 2020/21.

I mean, how out of touch are people like OP? Get off my lawn loloplol

So social media makes our WRs drop passes and our DBs unable to turn and find the ball?
NO young buck - We drop passes and our DBs suck because we are soft! ---- No accountability still --- The mindset is not to be great at playing football and winning and grinding to win. Their mindset is so lost into other things aka twitter IG --- Take it away- --- Make them go work out and focus on being a freaking Miami Hurricane... - I swear I wish and WE need to have at least 1 or 2 alpha males on the team to fight these kids.

You ever been on a team in your life -- to all my athletes out there -- where you are working out and practicing and you have other players on your team no focused talking about other **** in life during practice and laughing not taking it serious---- THAT IS ABOUT 90% of our team and the other 10 percent aka King and idk what other captains we really have ... they are too nice and too friendly to change it...SIMPLE ---

We need James and Tae to come in here and let their presence be known--- coaches need to open their eyes and change as well

Advertisement
I hate our “fanbase”. SMH just Incase everyone has forgotten the 28th is the last day to renew season tickets.... my bad. Most here don’t go to the games.

Agreed bro.... If my performance ain’t up to par... I’m the first person who knows it!!! I acknowledge the issue and correct the problem! These new age “jitts” soft as stripper booty!!!! Bring in some dawgs ASAP!!!!! 🙌🏿💯💯💯

Advertisement
"apart" or "a part"

??????
Please take your grammar lessons somewhere else. Does correcting somebodys spelling make you feel special? Is it relevant to anything Hurricane related? ALL ENGLISH TEACHERS OUT THERE!!!! stop posting !!!!!!!!!

Your either coaching it or allowing it. Only way there is a social media ban is if it’s team mandated. Any coach who bans social media is going to get ripped from the media and manny doesn’t want that smoke.

Advertisement
Agreed bro.... If my performance ain’t up to par... I’m the first person who knows it!!! I acknowledge the issue and correct the problem! These new age “jitts” soft as stripper booty!!!! Bring in some dawgs ASAP!!!!! 🙌🏿💯💯💯
I like the way u put it. Hopefully James Williams and LT will bring that dog mentality back. And if a motha ****a needs to get smacked. Smack him then no more of this ***** footing around this is a mans game as the great ray Lewis says men don’t post on social like that they get to work

Advertisement
NO young buck - We drop passes and our DBs suck because we are soft! ---- No accountability still --- The mindset is not to be great at playing football and winning and grinding to win. Their mindset is so lost into other things aka twitter IG --- Take it away- --- Make them go work out and focus on being a freaking Miami Hurricane... - I swear I wish and WE need to have at least 1 or 2 alpha males on the team to fight these kids.

You ever been on a team in your life -- to all my athletes out there -- where you are working out and practicing and you have other players on your team no focused talking about other **** in life during practice and laughing not taking it serious---- THAT IS ABOUT 90% of our team and the other 10 percent aka King and idk what other captains we really have ... they are too nice and too friendly to change it...SIMPLE ---

We need James and Tae to come in here and let their presence be known--- coaches need to open their eyes and change as well
Look I would just as soon that stayed off social media but a) plenty of programs that are consistently very good have their dudes all over it just like ours and b) part of the whole selling of playing in Miami (or staying home) is everything that entails, and yes social media is a big part of that. I think it's a red herring.

This is a referendum on pūssy cūnt cane “fans”.

Anyone that is over the age of 21 and follows and cares what young college athletes post on Twitter or other media, and then makes grand interpretations from it, is behaving like a pre-pubescent teenage girl.

Christ, what a bunch of immature cūnts hanging on what these college kids say on social media.

What a fūcking cesspool full of fakkits this place is.

Advertisement
Back