A good laugh......and reality - NEWs for 2021- Diaz - Social media

Advertisement
Advertisement
We say it every class. Theses kids "get it" and are "true canes."
They got that dawg in them...
1609356813033.png

Go watch Al blades on tiktok, Soft players, Soft coaches, Soft program.

SOOOOO ready for T2, James, Tae, LT --- if this was year 2000, 85 percent of this team would have had there *** kicked in the locker room or at practice.

Diaz must ban social media for spring and fall. He just has too. coming off and L most of these kids are worried about twitter and IG... we've witness this for 15 years now.

I personally know players that have won national championships at the college level since 2013 and they've all had restrictions on social media.
MANNY GOT 2 BAN SOCIAL MEDIA!!!!!

We have a bunch of fake it til you make it coaches and players. All the rah rah tweets etc. gets old when you can’t beat a team with a pulse. Cigars after the worst FSU team in their history was icing for me this year. Good indicator of where Diaz and this team is in the growing up phase. I figured FIU last year would have taught us a lesson but it didn’t.

Advertisement
Banning them from posting on social media doesn’t change anything. It’s about to be 2021, let them post.

Every team has dudes that post stuff and still ball. As long as they’re not airing dirty laundry, who cares
It was a period where guys at Clemson was off socials for the whole season.... it’s the culture you build. If the focus is to be off socials for the opportunity to win a natty then most guys will do it. this year would’ve been hard to implement that but i do agree.

Go watch Al blades on tiktok, Soft players, Soft coaches, Soft program.

SOOOOO ready for T2, James, Tae, LT --- if this was year 2000, 85 percent of this team would have had there *** kicked in the locker room or at practice.

Diaz must ban social media for spring and fall. He just has too. coming off and L most of these kids are worried about twitter and IG... we've witness this for 15 years now.

I personally know players that have won national championships at the college level since 2013 and they've all had restrictions on social media.
What did Al do on tiktok?

Advertisement
maybe we just suck and it's not the fault of social media applications.

Advertisement
Players emulate and display the mentality of the Head Coach.

He's soft.

They're soft.

Saban is NOT soft. Neither are Alabama players.

Howard Schnellenberger was NOT soft - nor were his teams.

Same with Jimmy Johnson. Same with Erickson. Same with Butch Davis.

Never - EVER - promote a coach to Head Coach on the same team. They're too familiar with each other.

Players emulate and display the mentality of the Head Coach.

He's soft.

They're soft.

Saban is NOT soft. Neither are Alabama players.

Howard Schnellenberger was NOT soft - nor were his teams.

Same with Jimmy Johnson. Same with Erickson. Same with Butch Davis.

Never - EVER - promote a coach to Head Coach on the same team. They're too familiar with each other.

Dabo, Ryan Day, Lincoln Riley and Mario were all promoted from within.

Advertisement
Back