A good laugh......and reality - NEWs for 2021- Diaz - Social media

TouchMoney26

Presidente del U
Go watch Al blades on tiktok, Soft players, Soft coaches, Soft program.

SOOOOO ready for T2, James, Tae, LT --- if this was year 2000, 85 percent of this team would have had there *** kicked in the locker room or at practice.

Diaz must ban social media for spring and fall. He just has too. coming off and L most of these kids are worried about twitter and IG... we've witness this for 15 years now.

I personally know players that have won national championships at the college level since 2013 and they've all had restrictions on social media.

Advertisement
We not banning social media, we are bringing in social media brand ambassadors to help these guys brand themselves.. the same thing Booger Mcfarland was saying the nfl young guys need to eliminate is what we promote! These guys are focused on building brands of suckage

Banning them from posting on social media doesn’t change anything. It’s about to be 2021, let them post.

Every team has dudes that post stuff and still ball. As long as they’re not airing dirty laundry, who cares

Advertisement

SOOOOO ready for T2, James, Tae, LT --- if this was year 2000, 85 percent of this team would have had there *** kicked in the locker room or at practice.

Diaz must ban social media for spring and fall. He just has too. coming off and L most of these kids are worried about twitter and IG... we've witness this for 15 years now.

I personally know players that have won national championships at the college level since 2013 and they've all had restrictions on social media.
Wasn't long ago people were tired of the old players and saying how things would change when Blades and company got here.

“I can’t wait for Blades and the rest to get here. He’ll finally bring that dog mentality to a team full of Folden’s bum recruits. 2018 is a program changing class. Don’t forget about Nesta, why not make the crib great blah blah blah”

Rinse and repeat.

Advertisement

Said this about Pope and Wiggins drops. They would have gotten beaten down in the locker room for all that crap a long time ago.

Advertisement

shame on you for thinking that stuff will change with these new kids. GUA_RON_TEED you'll see the social media hijinks again next year with the new kids...as long as Mandy Dannon is here.

Our team would rather look cool on social then be great on the field. With a caption I’m a dog or 🦍. Yea right ur all soft as babyshot. Sick of the social media garbage and I’m in agreement with u he needs to ban it. I’m tired of watching blades do *** **** on tik tok. Do these kids not realize that they only have one shot at this game and they’re not putting everything into it

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back