A few things

Advertisement
Lock these two ****** threads already. Yes I don’t like Pete but before this reaches like 700 pages about who’s to blame for Norton and Mac leaving just lock them up. They left....nothing we could do about it. Willis has been a menace so far so let’s be thankful for that.

(y)
First, welcome back. Second, I appreciate the work (pun intended) you did here. Lastly, keep advancing in life, some people don't understand ambition. Much blessings bro.

Pete, if you’re going to create a new account and kiss your own ***, at least be discreet about it.

Advertisement
Just an observation. Wasting valuable seconds of your life posting on a "JAG". Are you sure you don't have some 'Brow on your mind?

I got plenty of free time... My job is very flexible and allows me to spend valuable seconds on JAGs like Ariz.

Advertisement
Not Pete bro. Honestly I've been using the site for a while and finally decided to make an account. No troll.

So some spastic unibrow coming back to **** in his old playground motivated you enough to make an account and suck him off?

Nice work youngin.

You have no proof that McIntosh was going to be a 3rd/4th rounder. Absolutely zero. And please don't go by NFL mock drafts, because at one point they had Kaaya as a solid 1st round pick.

McIntosh is an idiot because he based his decision off of Norton declaring for the draft and the worry of getting double teamed. Willis is constantly dealing with this yet still produces at a high level. At no point leaving early to be a day 3 pick is a good decision. Zero.
dummy, they caught his thyroid issue at the combine. That means all the teams knew he had a serious health problem. And he was still picked in the 5th after a great junior season. And you think that health problem had no effect on his draft stock? I'm not going by mock drafts at all, I'm going by what the **** actually happened.

Seriously do you just think when major health problems are flagged at the combine it has no effect on the players draft stock? or do you just think it would have no effect on McIntosh's? Lol some of yall are so dum and one track minded when it comes to players declaring for the draft. It was in McIntosh's best interest to declare. At the very least he is not an idiot for doing so - that was a judgment call, and he made the call to go early. If youre going to be upset at players declaring early, at least **** on the ones who SHOULD be **** on like Norton, not mcintosh.

Advertisement
If Pete wants to be back then more power to him, if norton doesn’t want to be a part of what we have this year then go do your thang and watch Willis ball from your couch, not putting that on Pete. Maybe Pete will have some good takes.

Heres the thing yo... Them kids didnt want to be the one who got benched their senior year.

dummy, they caught his thyroid issue at the combine. That means all the teams knew he had a serious health problem. And he was still picked in the 5th after a great junior season. And you think that health problem had no effect on his draft stock? I'm not going by mock drafts at all, I'm going by what the **** actually happened.

Seriously do you just think when major health problems are flagged at the combine it has no effect on the players draft stock? or do you just think it would have no effect on McIntosh's? Lol some of yall are so dum and one track minded when it comes to players declaring for the draft. It was in McIntosh's best interest to declare. At the very least he is not an idiot for doing so - that was a judgment call, and he made the call to go early. If youre going to be upset at players declaring early, at least **** on the ones who SHOULD be **** on like Norton, not mcintosh.

You're calling me dumb yet half of your statement is useless rambling and incoherent sentences. McIntosh wasn't ready to go to the draft. The thyroid condition can be controlled by taking medication. It's not something that was going to seriously impact his career.

McIntosh was given a draft grade that indicated that he SHOULDN'T FORGO HIS SENIOR YEAR - meaning he wasn't going to be drafted within the first 2 rounds. Whether you want to admit it or not, but if you're not going in the first 2 rounds; the money drops off significantly and there's not much as job security for guys whom are drafted in the later rounds, like McIntosh was.

McIntosh also was far from a refined DT product as well. His film was critiqued and there were blemishes in his game that were caught by a lot and often times he didn't show out when the light's were on - like the Clemson and Wiscy games.

Norton gets just as much flak for leaving early and yes, he has been crapped on for that decision as well.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back