A few things

Advertisement
That’s real....who wouldn’t want a team full of 3 & done guys it’s just that those two didn’t fit in that category.
but they left and it was there choice no one else............when will we blame the people who make the decisions. It was there choice no matter what anyone says at the end of the day, this that new gen **** where everyone else gets blamed but the person. They left that have to live with that and they did it just like HS recruits leave SFLA they left for money.

Advertisement
but they left and it was there choice no one else............when will we blame the people who make the decisions. It was there choice no matter what anyone says at the end of the day, this that new gen **** where everyone else gets blamed but the person. They left that have to live with that and they did it just like HS recruits leave SFLA they left for money.

Oh don't worry, I consider McIntosh and Norton absolute morons for thinking they were going to get drafted in the first 2 rounds and trusting a guy with the name of Mawiki or some **** like that.

I ain’t from the new generation & I ain’t blaming no one...we all know those dudes got bad advice but hey thats their choice & hopefully they make it...HS recruits been leaving SFLA from the beginning it’s nothing new...

Advertisement
he didnt put a gun to there head its there choice at the end of the day no one is changing my mind thats its the kids choice and there situations and home situations push them to do what they do. **** if it were me give me a team of 3 and done guys that means we have savages again.

Yeah this is the way to think about it let's just ignore the Ed Reeds of the world and many others that need a little longer to develop for 3 and done guys regardless if they are ready or not. That's a great way to building a competitive roster.

Why not just tell every recruit to leave after 4 years?

Last edited:
Advertisement
Oh don't worry, I consider McIntosh and Norton absolute morons for thinking they were going to get drafted in the first 2 rounds and trusting a guy with the name of Mawiki or some **** like that.
How was Mcintosh a moron? He made the correct decision. It's unfortunate he has a thyroid issue that kept him from participating at the Combine and all offseason.

Norton should have returned for sure though.

Advertisement
How is leaving early to be a 5th round pick a good decision?
He didn't know he had a medical issue that was going to keep him from competint at the combine. That definitely decreased his draft value without a doubt. He was going to be a late 3rd to 4th rounder. Thats solid. If he returned what was going to improve for him that would suddenly make him a 1st or 2nd? Fact is he had an amazing year and wanted to capitalize off that. What benefit did he have at returning? With Willis on the line he'd certainly see a big decrease in snaps. He had like over 500 last season. I'd bet on at least a 15% reduction in snaps, and thats even with Willis playing next to him. And if Willis is beasting like he is now, being overshadowed by him wouldn't be good either.

Now Norton had a bad year and had no business declaring early.

He didn't know he had a medical issue that was going to keep him from competint at the combine. That definitely decreased his draft value without a doubt. He was going to be a late 3rd to 4th rounder. Thats solid. If he returned what was going to improve for him that would suddenly make him a 1st or 2nd? Fact is he had an amazing year and wanted to capitalize off that. What benefit did he have at returning? With Willis on the line he'd certainly see a big decrease in snaps. He had like over 500 last season. I'd bet on at least a 15% reduction in snaps, and thats even with Willis playing next to him. And if Willis is beasting like he is now, being overshadowed by him wouldn't be good either.

Now Norton had a bad year and had no business declaring early.

You have no proof that McIntosh was going to be a 3rd/4th rounder. Absolutely zero. And please don't go by NFL mock drafts, because at one point they had Kaaya as a solid 1st round pick.

McIntosh is an idiot because he based his decision off of Norton declaring for the draft and the worry of getting double teamed. Willis is constantly dealing with this yet still produces at a high level. At no point leaving early to be a day 3 pick is a good decision. Zero.

Advertisement
Back