A few scrimmage nuggets

I'm talking about before the injury, like the first half of the season.
So you're saying that there wasn't enough criticism of King in the first half of the season?

Putting aside what would have been a 'fair' amount of criticism of him in that time-period, have you even gone back and looked?

Advertisement
So you're saying that there wasn't enough criticism of King in the first half of the season?

Putting aside what would have been a 'fair' amount of criticism of him in that time-period, have you even gone back and looked?
Yes, King has been praised since he stepped foot on campus. Now me personally, I don't think any player should be bashed. Critiqued? Yes, but fans refused to say when King made mistakes. Not saying not one fan complained, but only about a handful did.

Yes, King has been praised since he stepped foot on campus. Now me personally, I don't think any player should be bashed. Critiqued? Yes, but fans refused to say when King made mistakes. Not saying not one fan complained, but only about a handful did.

Yes, we all entered into a conspiracy of silence, to keep a huge secret about King's incompletions.

Good lord...

Hey, how did those "complaints" from "only about a handful" work out? Did you get Coach of the Year honors?

Yes, we all entered into a conspiracy of silence, to keep a huge secret about King's incompletions.

Good lord...

Hey, how did those "complaints" from "only about a handful" work out? Did you get Coach of the Year honors?
So you're saying King got the same amount of heat the WR's did? I'm not interested in childish, immature conversation, if this gets you in your feelings scroll past my posts. I'm just having a discussion that's all, some of you can't seem to grasp that concept. Everyone doesn't have to agree with you or me, AND THAT'S OK!

Advertisement
So you're saying King got the same amount of heat the WR's did? I'm not interested in childish, immature conversation, if this gets you in your feelings scroll past my posts. I'm just having a discussion that's all, some of you can't seem to grasp that concept. Everyone doesn't have to agree with you or me, AND THAT'S OK!

He didn’t deserve the same amount of heat. He carried this team on his back for most of last season.

So you're saying you didn't criticize him, but you're concerned that not enough other people did?

He didn’t deserve the same amount of heat. He carried this team on his back for most of last season.
I disagree. WR's were blamed for 50/50 balls that should not have been 50/50 with a better throw. WR's would have the DB beat by 5yds, then he under throws it making it a 50/50 ball, then y'all blame the WR's. Same thing with Lashlee, he wasn't bad but he wasn't great either.

Pretty funny. You post childish, immature rants and then you get ****y when you are mocked for it.

Oh, yes, King should get "the same amount of heat the WRs did". Are you in second grade or third grade?

Those of us with eyes and brains knew what we were watching, but you're here spouting off as if the fanbase should have doled out equal criticism to everyone just to be fair and so that nobody would get hurt feelings.

Yes, a very good QB who transferred to a school with sub-standard WRs (by our own standard, and by any P5 standard), and who was unable to benefit from much off-season work due to a variety of factors (including Covid), was not as accurate as his past performance would have predicted. Or as accurate as we wanted him to be.

At this point, I am reminded of the famous words of sour cream magnate Sam Breakstone. "What do you want, a medal?"

OK, D'Eriq King was not the second coming of Christ. At the same time, he brought a leadership and a work ethic to our team and his position that had been sorely lacking. Yes, I expect that with more practice and preparation, he will be more accurate this year.

Happy?

Advertisement
I disagree. WR's were blamed for 50/50 balls that should not have been 50/50 with a better throw. WR's would have the DB beat by 5yds, then he under throws it making it a 50/50 ball, then y'all blame the WR's. Same thing with Lashlee, he wasn't bad but he wasn't great either.

Look, Mrs. Wiggins, we understand why you are upset.

Did you wake up yesterday morning and decide to come on here and rile up the natives? When you decide to stake a position that's the opposite of 99+% of the fans and a great majority of coaches, sportswriters, and assorted experts, do you think it's a great idea to ride it all the way down?

Advertisement
Lmao.

This guy is acting like Cager went and became Randy Moss at Uga. He put up Pope stats at uga lol. Unreal, he’s a troll for sure.
Lol exactly. I was gonna say his UGA numbers are strikingly similar to Pope’s 2020 numbers

You should change ur tag from WIN to LOSER. Last year's receivers outside of Harley deserve zero praise they were terrible. Sure King was a little rusty he didn't play much for a whole year an they had 4 spring practices pretty sure no summer camp to get any kind of bond with the receivers. He did **** good last year his leadership was needed or did u forget how great of leaders we had had in the QB room past couple years. Your argument is pointless just drop it bruh you sound like a female that trying to impress the fellas like she knows what she's talking about. You're losing this battle Miss WIN

Advertisement
What the **** are you talking about? I’m assuming you quoted the wrong person because my response was to the guy who thought Cager was some kind of star at Georgia. Make sure you click the right response button before you start trying to insult people.
Oops. My bad. I legit thought I was quoting @WIN my bad. Don't hate me you're one of the cool ones on here. Liquor and a dumb **** like him will make anyone a dumb **** like him. 🤦🏿‍♂️

Advertisement
Back