A few scrimmage nuggets

Advertisement
79daabc2-b97f-4e51-8d5d-1132490333d1-jpeg.144978

Here we go again. Redding will be fine. He’s much better than the bums (Wiggins and Pope) that we’ve been rolling out there the last 2 years.

Advertisement
He’s playing slow , I capitalized it and put an exclamation point because I’ve been told by different people how slow he looks. No separation. They stressed it.

So that tells me he’s thinking rather than playing , meaning he’s probably worrying about getting his assignment right or route running. Or maybe he just doesn’t play fast. That’s why I keep saying it’s too early to throw him in the trash heap. But if he doesn’t get burn or gets passed up we’ll know why.

He’s a big , physical kid with a crazy vertical , who’s to say if he isn’t as fast he can’t change his game? Using physicality ? We’ll see.
No complaints here. Any info you pass along to the board is appreciated. If I'm critical it's not of you being the messenger. You handle that stuff better than most of us would.

And certainly there is a lot that goes on in practice or behind the scenes that fans aren't privy to which can shape depth charts and lineup decisions. I can only comment on what I've seen in game situations. I think my general point is that even if all that's said about Redding is true he should still have a role like Langham once did, for example.

I was told if you just showed up not knowing the players you’d been like “that number 7 is that dude”, head and shoulders the best player on the field yesterday. High praise , that even surprised me. Hopefully he keeps it going.
Yeah but one of his catches was against The Big Ragu.

He’s willing himself to be a guy.

Lmao. What emoji should you have?

How’d Perry end up doing in the bowl game btw?

View attachment 145068View attachment 145069View attachment 145070
Lmao, you really went through all my old posts and these are the worst you could find? Makes me feel pretty good actually. These are all from gameday threads and I overreact/lose my **** in those like most people in here. I've literally been Mallory's #1 supporter since he came in but apparently I get upset when you play like **** during (at the time) the worst loss in program history. I bet **** near every post before or after mine are similar.

You had to go back several years for this and i don't even need to leave this thread to pull up stupider **** that you've written.

Lmao, you really went through all my old posts and these are the worst you could find? Makes me feel pretty good actually. These are all from gameday threads and I overreact/lose my **** in those like most people in here. I've literally been Mallory's #1 supporter since he came in but apparently I get upset when you play like **** during (at the time) the worst loss in program history. I bet **** near every post before or after mine are similar.

You had to go back several years for this and i don't even need to leave this thread to pull up stupider **** that you've written.

Your knee jerk reactions are funny. You justifying them cause you were ****ed was even funnier.

Advertisement
Jeff Thomas had 17 and Ahmon Richards had 49.....whats the point?
The point is they felt it necessary to point out Restrepo, in their opinion, came in bigger than two guys who contributed nothing.

Ask them what the point was I guess.

Advertisement
Get out your feelings, it ain’t that deep my boy. There’s no way you can be slow if you running a verified 4.54 40. Literally impossible,can he run his routes better and more efficiently? Of course, obviously needs work there, been that way since highschool. And ain’t nobody defending anything other than the claim of him being “slow”. Plus I aint Mentioned pope in months, i don’t even post on here like that anymore chill out lol.

I dont have Nothing against restrepo so go ahead and stop that agenda lol. Go back and look at my posts about him, he’ can play and did very well going against the top competition in south Florida

:ibis-roflmao-sm3::ibis-roflmao-sm3::ibis-roflmao-sm3:

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back