A Decade of Hurricane 2 Stars>>>

Advertisement
Pretty good list of 2stars... Especially from 07-2010... Solid contributors and decent depth guys... No one expected them to be AA players, yet Tyler Horn was all-conference and players like Figuera, Gaines and Hill were solid starters... Meanwhile Cain and Cleveland were depth guys with a few highlights... That being said, they did what they were supposed to do... Now if we have 25 guys that are 2 stars then we have a problem... A lot of times they aren't 2 stars due to talent it's because their expected contribution may take place a bit further in the future due to a number of development factors...

Have you ever posted on any website something that WASNT a subtle attempt to prop up Randy? I've never seen a single post of yours that doesn't come to his aid in some way. It's sickening.

Hey if you're going to refute my opinion... Refute it then... I just call if like I see it... What do you expect from 2 stars? The players I named contributed in some way or form... All conference, starters and contributors... Not defending him just stating the facts... It's sickening that others get upset when you have a different point of view from them(posters as yourself)... Just because I don't exaggerate his failed tenure as you do, doesn't mean I'm propping him up... We have seen performances by some of those players listed that some of our higher rated players never accomplished...

Once again refute my posts or move on... I'm talking football... What did I say wrong?

Andrew Smith was actually pretty decent here. Never did anything amazing but he was solid all 4 years here.

So, since Saban's first full recruiting cycle, he's taken 3 and 2 of those were in his first full class. That's 3 total in 7 classes. Less than 1 per year.

Jimbo has taken 5 total in 5 classes. 1 per year.

Randy took 13 in his 3 classes. EL OH EL. And he should get full credit for Adderly in the 2007 class. Not even Coker.

Nice work JoeCane.

****, that's hilarious about Randy.

2 more things to add:

1. He wasn't recruiting under a "cloud"
2. We were supposedly cheating at the time.

LMAO

Thanks, Randy

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back