A Clempsun Fan Reacts to Miami's Beatdown of FSU

• Thread starter Deleted member 23667
  • Start date
Advertisement
The guy called our chain trailer trash. As far as I'm concerned, he earned the insult
For the record I’m not defending the guy. I didn’t watch & assumed it was mostly satire. Insult away. I’ve just had multiple nice experiences at Clemson & don’t find their fanbase to be trashy/hillbilly at all. My opinion. F ‘em.

I do find it funny that we call their fanbase "hillbilly", "redneck" & "trash". Country? Sure. Racist? Perhaps. Trash? Nah. Let me go get a big mirror and show you what trash looks like. We are the cess pool of fanbases.
Unfortunately, I agree with you. I’ve been to more than 90 UM away games and while there are always jerks at every stadium, on the whole people treated me fairly well. The two worst places I’ve ever been were Morgantown and Boston. The BC fans were horrible and I was in Morgantown when Shannon got hit by a thrown garbage can and the ambulance (I think it was for Donyell Ferguson) was accosted by fans.

However, at every home game I see UM fans curse at opposing fans, at Miami fans, at everyone, and often times it degenerate into fights. It is amazing the number of fights I’ve seen between UM fans at the games. We may not be the worst fan base, but we’re close.

Last edited:
I drove down for the game where we beat them in 2011 (I think). Really pleasant game day experience. People were really nice and actually wasn't a huge collection of hillbillies. Basically like the SEC without the ********. Way better group than Blacksburg.

I've known a lot of Clemson fans - and for the life of me - I can't figure out why many of them really like Miami! I mean, we may be adversaries - but most of the ones I know - want UM to win every single game - except when we play them!

They actually like UM! Don't care for the Gators - and detest FSU.

Kinda like we detest UF. Or Ohio State. Or hate Notre Dame.

But Clemson folks generally like UM.

That may change a couple of Saturday's from now . . .

Advertisement
I've been to a few away games...and I've visited other stadiums...we are the unruliest by far! Maybe not so much now, but definitely back in the heyday at the OB, and definitely during rivalry games. Oh, and definitely in the WEZ! The things we used to do to visiting FSU fans was borderline criminal! 🤣🤣🤣 There's a reason Miami police would surround the field at the end of every game!

Advertisement
I agree with the Clemson people I met in 2017.

Blacksburg is a god awful gameday atmosphere for opposing fans. I absolutely despise the Turkey and their fans.
I went to Blacksburg in 2011. Sitting in the designated away team area. Pre game met some nice dudes with homebrewed shine and got smoked in cornhole by them playing on the side of a hill. Something that's really difficult but they were obviously used to doing. We did have an issue with one mouth breathing fan during the game but his fellow turkey shakers actually reported him and got him ejected. Overall for an away game atmosphere I wasn't too offended. I really enjoyed the experience all they way til the last minute or so when we came up short and lost the game.

Also went to Jacksonville in 2005 for the ACCCG when FSU ended up playing VT. I had bought the tickets before UM **** the bed and blew their chance at the game. I was actually a student at FSU at the time so I sold the the extras I had to friends and went to the game rather than waste the ticket. We ended up near some pasty, overweight drunkards who were generally obnoxious and unpleasant. Made it easy to feel OK about the Noles winning that game and watching the misery they gifted to those pieces of garbage.

I've acted like a complete ******* the last 2 games I've been to (ACCCG in 2017, and the UFag game last year), and if I was an opposing fan, I would have a negative view of our fan base as well. But you know what, **** em, I want them to look at us that way, they should be intimidated when they play us and I don't feel bad about it

Advertisement
I've acted like a complete ******* the last 2 games I've been to (ACCCG in 2017, and the UFag game last year), and if I was an opposing fan, I would have a negative view of our fan base as well. But you know what, **** em, I want them to look at us that way, they should be intimidated when they play us and I don't feel bad about it
At both those games and eff Clemson fans!!!
Everyone knows ufag r trash but spare me the tear jerker bonding w these hypocrites. From the prep frat phags to the red neck racists it’s the same chit as the rest of the racist ACC old school south .

Advertisement
Back