A Clempsun Fan Reacts to Miami's Beatdown of FSU

• Thread starter Deleted member 23667
  • Start date
Advertisement
Advertisement
The way this hillbilly pi$$es all over FSU is pretty funny. But he also takes a few shots at us. Still worth it though.

Enjoy!

GO CANES!

Didn’t know that flaming hillbillies were a real thing. This guy looks and acts like he probably enjoys some fresh, right out of the oven pan con pinga.

He can laugh all he wants to now, but 9 days from today, his little bytch *** is gonna be crying.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Why are we trash?
You ever brought your wife or kids to a game? Ever experienced other stadiums? I've been to probably 2 dozen. NOTHING compares to Miami. Fun when you're young but definitely not classy. Not even flaming. Just part of being a Canes fan.

I do find it funny that we call their fanbase "hillbilly", "redneck" & "trash". Country? Sure. Racist? Perhaps. Trash? Nah. Let me go get a big mirror and show you what trash looks like. We are the cess pool of fanbases.
Nah, you on your own on this one, kid. We have some idiots, but we don't drop N-bombs on our own QB for losing to Clemson in a national championship game, have baseball players at the same school u go to call you the N-word,hold KKK meetings on campus, talk crazy to recruits for not coming to our school or wear jorts while rooting for a community college in Gaynesville.

You ever brought your wife or kids to a game? Ever experienced other stadiums? I've been to probably 2 dozen. NOTHING compares to Miami. Fun when you're young but definitely not classy. Not even flaming. Just part of being a Canes fan.
You’re right. But it’s why we are so unique. We are only program in country that has fans from all walks of life. when You Look at a packed hard rock you see a mix of all races. You don’t see that anywhere else besides a place like usc. Especially don’t in places like SEC, B10, and B12

Definitely not true! Matter of fact, they're all comparable to me except for one thing. Every stadium you walk in has the nut-jobs, the drunks, the laid back type, the families, the overzealous fans, the bougie (classy) over dressed sitting in suites type, and the knowledgeable die-hards, etc. I mean I've seen them all, everywhere I've been to. One thing I've never seen at the OB or at Hard Rock are the racists. I mean, don't get me wrong, as a fan base we talk a lot of smack and sometimes too much (if you ask me). Plenty of stadiums I've been to whether in South Bend, Gainesville, Blacksburg, Morgantown, Charlotte, Tallahassee, or in Norman, I've heard the racial slurs being directed towards me or my fellow Cane fans. Whether it's "GO BACK TO CUBA" (mind you I'm not Cuban), chants of "USA-USA-USA" yelled out by opposing fans because of the sight of a group of non-whites sitting in the stands, or "N****R" being tossed freely and directed toward our fans and players, I think we can all agree that there ain't nothing classy about this type of behavior.

If it wasn't for the love I have for the U, I'd think twice about visiting some of these other stadiums and putting my family in those types of environments.

GO CANES!!!

Advertisement
Back