95 Huskers vs 2001 CANES (simulated)

BiltmoreCANE

Freshman
Since we're sitting around with not much to do. I thought some of you might enjoy this.

This guy,
Michael Calabrese
@EastBreese
Content Marketing Manager at Transfix, Action Network contributor and college fantasy football pioneer.

Has been simulating the best CFT of all time vs each other.

Here is a primer article for the game: https://www.actionnetwork.com/ncaaf...ball-tournament-final-95-nebraska-vs-01-miami

Here is the link for the simulated game: https://www.pscp.tv/w/1PlJQmEXovqJE

Hope this works, if not let me know what I did wrong.

Advertisement
2015 Ole **** and 1999 VA Tech?!? Not one Bama team represented?!?

Not that it matters because the 2001 Canes team would curb stomp them all but still, this tournament is oddly represented.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Since we're sitting around with not much to do. I thought some of you might enjoy this.

This guy,
Michael Calabrese
@EastBreese
Content Marketing Manager at Transfix, Action Network contributor and college fantasy football pioneer.

Has been simulating the best CFT of all time vs each other.

Here is a primer article for the game: https://www.actionnetwork.com/ncaaf...ball-tournament-final-95-nebraska-vs-01-miami

Here is the link for the simulated game: https://www.pscp.tv/w/1PlJQmEXovqJE

Hope this works, if not let me know what I did wrong.
What a joke. Maybe at best 3 other teams on there belong. That 95 Nebraska team barely beat us in 95. Honestly they shouldn't have.

That Nebraska team had a heck of an OL, but the LBs and safeties on Miami mean that isn’t a path to victory for NB.

What's their answer to Vince Young?
Dexter Lawrence, Clelin Ferrel, Christian Wilkins, Austin Bryant, Isiah Simmons, Tanner muse, Kendall Jospeh, AJ Terrell Chassion, Patrick Queen, Christian Fulton, Grant Deplit, Danone Clark, Glen Logan.

On offense you got; Trevor Lawrence, Ettiene, Higgins, Ross, Renfrow, Rodgers, Burrow, Chase, Jefferson, Marshall, Moss and Helaire

Advertisement
Ur right. It was just the 95 ob game if I remember right. That was just before I got here. That 95 team beat ufag didn't they? Still wasn't impressed. But it was a better team.

They beat UF 62-24. They won their games by an average of 38.6 points. Their closest win was by 14 points (oddly at home over a bad 3-8 WSU team) and their second closest was by 23. They beat teams that finished in the top 10 by 23, 24, 38 and 38 points.

The Florida team they beat was 12-0 coming in, and had beaten every team by at least 11 points.

Last edited:
Advertisement
They beat UF 62-24. They won their games by an average of 38.6 points. Their closest win was by 14 points (oddly at home over a bad 3-8 WSU team) and their second closest was by 23. They beat teams that finished in the top 10 by 23, 24, 38 and 38 points.

The Florida team they beat was 12-0 coming in, and had beaten every team by at least 11 points.
I see clearly ur a fan. Myself I was never impressed by those Spurrier coached ufag teams and in general especially then the sec was pretty basic. Makes it real easy when u have zero out of conference comp. Far as Nebraska goes I remember the team pretty well now. To me not that much of a difference between any other good Nebraska team. I'll check who they played that year in a few. Nothing about them really stood out to me beyond the running game. Tommy Frasier would be a liability against any good d passing the ball. But it is just my opinion.

Sorry, but I don't see 2001 Miami beating 1995 Nebraska. You would have to believe that Larry Coker could put together a better game plan than Tom Osborne, and that Ken Dorsey would outplay Tommie Frazier. LOL, not going to happen. Maybe if Nebraska had a paper defense, but their defense was pretty legit that year.

I believe our 1987 team was better and more complete than our 2001 team by leaps and bounds. Maybe not talent wise, but coaching, chemistry, and team play, absolutely. It's not talent alone that makes a team great, it's all the other intangibles that people seem to forget about.

Advertisement
Back