Why Miami will win 10 games this year

Ayeplus

Freshman
Firstly, I'm not hopeful for this happening. I actually think this will hurt Miami more than anything if Golden wins 10 based on the fact that it will be fools gold. It would be exciting to see Miami win, but I will know why Miami is winning and it will buy him a year or two. Let's look at the schedule and here are my predictions.

Bethune-Cookman Bethune-Cookman * Sep. 5, TBA Miami Gardens, FL **MIAMI WILL OF COURSE WIN THIS GAME WITH EASE**

Florida Atlantic [MENTION=9112]FLorida[/MENTION] Atlantic Sep. 11, 8:00 PM Boca Raton, FL **MIAMI WILL WIN, BUT BY ABOUT 17 AND SLOPPY LEAVING POINTS ON THE SCOREBOARD**

Nebraska Nebraska * Sep. 19, 3:30 PM Miami Gardens, FL **MIAMI WILL WIN BY VIRTUE OF BEING HOME, MORE EXPERIENCED AND MAKING A FEW MORE PLAYS, CLOSE GAME**

BYE WEEK

Cincinnati @Cincinnati Oct. 3, TBA Cincinnati, OH **MIAMI WILL LOOK ALL WORLD IN THIS GAME AND GAIN HYPE GOING INTO FSU WEEK**

Florida State [MENTION=9112]FLorida[/MENTION] State Oct. 10, TBA Tallahassee, FL **MIAMI WILL LIKELY LOSE THIS GAME, CAN'T SAY IF IT'S CLOSE OR NOT**

Virginia Tech Virginia Tech Oct. 17, TBA Coral Gables, FL **MIAMI WILL WIN THIS GAME WITH A FEW BREAKS ON SPECIAL TEAMS AND DEFENSE CAUSING A FEW TO'S**

Clemson Clemson Oct. 24, TBA Coral Gables, FL **MIAMI WINS THIS GAME IN A THRILLER, THE "TURNING POINT" GAME (I CAN SEE WATSON PROBABLY NOT PLAYING IN THIS GAME WITH AN INJURY)**

Duke @Duke Oct. 31, TBA Durham, NC **DUKE GIVES MIAMI A REAL SCARE COMING OFF OF BIG WIN, BUT MIAMI STEALS IT LATE***

Virginia Virginia Nov. 7, TBA Coral Gables, FL **VERY SLOW DEFENSIVE GAME, GIVING MIAMI THE EDGE AT HOME BY 6**

North Carolina @North Carolina Nov. 14, TBA Chapel Hill, NC **MIAMI SLEEP WALKS AND LOSES BY 16, BANNERS WILL FLY THE NEXT GAME**

Georgia Tech Georgia Tech Nov. 21, TBA Coral Gables, FL **MIAMI REBOUNDS WITH THE MOST EXPLOSIVE OFFENSIVE SHOWING AND BEST DEFENSIVE GAME OF THE SEASON**

Pittsburgh @Pittsburgh Nov. 27, TBA Pittsburgh, PA **MIAMI BEATS PITT IN 3 OVERTIME PERIODS**

ACCG MIAMI VS CLEMSON

Now let me say this, there are only two teams that are flat out better (at least talent wise) than Miami and that's FSU and Clemson. Every other game on the schedule is winnable because Miami has more talent and experience than the rest of the 10 teams. The schedule is also manageable as the only true tough road game is at FSU. Yes my predictions may look crazy to some, if not most, but I can see it happening, and if it does, Golden and his crew stays.

What are some of you guys predictions game by game?

Last edited:
Advertisement
Definitely will win more than 6 games. Team Is full of talent to be honest

Winning 10 games is a pipe dream.

We were blown out, let me say that again, blown out by bad teams last year and our team had 7 players drafted.

5-7 is the expected outcome in my opinion. While I hate Al Golden and NoD, I root for the players, the team, and the university. I would love to see us win 10 games but it ain't happening.

It's an easy schedule and we have a lot of talent...if we had even a decent coaching staff we'd have much bigger aspirations than we have right now. This team, with a half decent staff, would be a safe bet for 10 wins.

Reality is we have hands down THE worst staff in the country. The schedule and talent are probably going to win that idiot enough games to save his job for another year....which is going to do nothing but inflict further long term damage on this program.

4 and 8 until I'm convinced this band of cagots throw out every boy booty humping Penn state philosophy that they have

Advertisement
Miami loses to criminoles and team quits on horrible coaching staff. After that we win whatever game the other loses.

Canes will win 9-10 games and bring it on fellas....Golden is a very good coach! Period.
Everybody looks past so many important factors and brings all the negative vibe. Support the **** team fellas.
Start with probation. 1/2 the fans probably look past this. The guy was hired and less than 6 months later finds out he is screwed because of a dumb *** booster way before his time f'd him in a big way. He had to recruit with this BS in his way. Do kids want to come when they know the team is on probation? NO! C'mon guys wake up and understand this.
Secondly, they didn't have a full allotment of recruits for each season. Why do you think the team had a lousy record even though they had 6-7 draft picks? It's called depth! How about giving the coaches credit for getting these guys to that point from good coaching!
The other point nobody considers is that when The U was winning Titles the school was nowhere near where it is today academically. #48 school in the country. The coaches had to outsise of Dade county to get student athletes.
Golden deserves credit in my opinion. Give these guys support instead of idiotic rhetoric about nothing.
Long winded way of saying we will win 10 this year and Golden will succeed in a big way! #supportinsteadofdeflate

Skip-Bayless-Looks-at-Camera-Shakes-Head.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Canes will win 9-10 games and bring it on fellas....Golden is a very good coach! Period.
Everybody looks past so many important factors and brings all the negative vibe. Support the **** team fellas.
Start with probation. 1/2 the fans probably look past this. The guy was hired and less than 6 months later finds out he is screwed because of a dumb *** booster way before his time f'd him in a big way. He had to recruit with this BS in his way. Do kids want to come when they know the team is on probation? NO! C'mon guys wake up and understand this.
Secondly, they didn't have a full allotment of recruits for each season. Why do you think the team had a lousy record even though they had 6-7 draft picks? It's called depth! How about giving the coaches credit for getting these guys to that point from good coaching!
The other point nobody considers is that when The U was winning Titles the school was nowhere near where it is today academically. #48 school in the country. The coaches had to outsise of Dade county to get student athletes.
Golden deserves credit in my opinion. Give these guys support instead of idiotic rhetoric about nothing.
Long winded way of saying we will win 10 this year and Golden will succeed in a big way! #supportinsteadofdeflate

LOL

Mods...for all the crap you give many of us how are trolls like this allowed to post here? He's either a Gator fan or Golden's brother.

Advertisement
Firstly, I'm not hopeful for this happening. I actually think this will hurt Miami more than anything if Golden wins 10 based on the fact that it will be fools gold. It would be exciting to see Miami win, but I will know why Miami is winning and it will buy him a year or two. Let's look at the schedule and here are my predictions.

Bethune-Cookman Bethune-Cookman * Sep. 5, TBA Miami Gardens, FL **MIAMI WILL OF COURSE WIN THIS GAME WITH EASE**

Florida Atlantic [MENTION=9112]FLorida[/MENTION] Atlantic Sep. 11, 8:00 PM Boca Raton, FL **MIAMI WILL WIN, BUT BY ABOUT 17 AND SLOPPY LEAVING POINTS ON THE SCOREBOARD**

Nebraska Nebraska * Sep. 19, 3:30 PM Miami Gardens, FL **MIAMI WILL WIN BY VIRTUE OF BEING HOME, MORE EXPERIENCED AND MAKING A FEW MORE PLAYS, CLOSE GAME**

BYE WEEK

Cincinnati @Cincinnati Oct. 3, TBA Cincinnati, OH **MIAMI WILL LOOK ALL WORLD IN THIS GAME AND GAIN HYPE GOING INTO FSU WEEK**

Florida State [MENTION=9112]FLorida[/MENTION] State Oct. 10, TBA Tallahassee, FL **MIAMI WILL LIKELY LOSE THIS GAME, CAN'T SAY IF IT'S CLOSE OR NOT**

Virginia Tech Virginia Tech Oct. 17, TBA Coral Gables, FL **MIAMI WILL WIN THIS GAME WITH A FEW BREAKS ON SPECIAL TEAMS AND DEFENSE CAUSING A FEW TO'S**

Clemson Clemson Oct. 24, TBA Coral Gables, FL **MIAMI WINS THIS GAME IN A THRILLER, THE "TURNING POINT" GAME (I CAN SEE WATSON PROBABLY NOT PLAYING IN THIS GAME WITH AN INJURY)**

Duke @Duke Oct. 31, TBA Durham, NC **DUKE GIVES MIAMI A REAL SCARE COMING OFF OF BIG WIN, BUT MIAMI STEALS IT LATE***

Virginia Virginia Nov. 7, TBA Coral Gables, FL **VERY SLOW DEFENSIVE GAME, GIVING MIAMI THE EDGE AT HOME BY 6**

North Carolina @North Carolina Nov. 14, TBA Chapel Hill, NC **MIAMI SLEEP WALKS AND LOSES BY 16, BANNERS WILL FLY THE NEXT GAME**

Georgia Tech Georgia Tech Nov. 21, TBA Coral Gables, FL **MIAMI REBOUNDS WITH THE MOST EXPLOSIVE OFFENSIVE SHOWING AND BEST DEFENSIVE GAME OF THE SEASON**

Pittsburgh @Pittsburgh Nov. 27, TBA Pittsburgh, PA **MIAMI BEATS PITT IN 3 OVERTIME PERIODS**

ACCG MIAMI VS CLEMSON

Now let me say this, there are only two teams that are flat out better (at least talent wise) than Miami and that's FSU and Clemson. Every other game on the schedule is winnable because Miami has more talent and experience than the rest of the 10 teams. The schedule is also manageable as the only true tough road game is at FSU. Yes my predictions may look crazy to some, if not most, but I can see it happening, and if it does, Golden and his crew stays.

What are some of you guys predictions game by game?

With a decent coaching staff, ten wins would be possible, maybe even eleven plus the ACC championship game and a bowl win. But, UM does not have a decent coaching staff. 7-5 with a bowl win would be an overachievement for this staff.

10 wins is NOT success at The U, unless you are Donna or Flake.

Advertisement
Back