Jack Allison continues to shine on 7on7 circuit

Advertisement
The tight windows he threw into on the first 2 passes were sick....that's anticipation and confidence.

Just as incredible.....the back to back outs to the right were perfectly placed away from the defender and taking the WR out of bounds. Love this kid!

Advertisement
The new HC and OC will be delighted to have him. He will benefit from professional level coaching.
Get over yourself with these stupid attempts to hi jack every thread with the same old dialogue its played out..........From Kaaya to Capt. Jack we're about to witness some great QB play in the future

With relation to stars - I dont care what Jack is rated right now - overall it doesnt matter until NSD what he's rated

I care about rankings. Overall, stars do matter.

People that dont care about stars are teams that end up 6-7 and have coaches on the hot seat.

Advertisement
The new HC and OC will be delighted to have him. He will benefit from professional level coaching.
Get over yourself with these stupid attempts to hi jack every thread with the same old dialogue its played out..........From Kaaya to Capt. Jack we're about to witness some great QB play in the future

It's a fair point, my question is will he stick if/when the this staff is fired. If he sticks, the new staff will love him.

I've been saying Allison is a five star since day 1. People these days get caught up in stars, truth be told, Allison should be rated in front of Henry, Henry struggled at times throughout his junior year, his ranking is based off his sophomore year. The tools a QB needs to be successful minus mobility, Allison excels better at them in terms of reads, accuracy, arm strength, throwing to flats, getting WRs open then Henry does. Its a blessing we have him due to Golden jumping the gun as usual and almost having Matt Dame as our featured QB in this class, no disrespect to that young man but Allison is on another level, 5 star all day in my book.

Advertisement
Keep hearing that the gators will make$$ a late push
Allison and his family loves coley and Miami so I doubt that would happen. Let's be clear its not a situation like Scarlett where his girlfriend played a factor in the decision. The gators are going hard after Haskins from Maryland and will probably get him or the Byrd kid committed to unc

In the new scout 300 they have Jack rated as the top QB in florida ahead of Malik

"Allison has been impressive this year and he is the new No. 1 quarterback in the state of Florida and No. 2 in the Southeast," said Simmons. "The Miami commit has a lot of the traits you look for in an elite quarterback and he just keeps on getting better. He could push for a fifth star before all is said and done in this class."

http://recruiting.scout.com/story/1537693-updated-2016-scout-300?s=73

Advertisement
Its crazy that Jack isnt a 5-star not that i care but what do they seem to think he lacks?

He threw alot of picks last year.

And its APRIL.... he is the #7 Pro QB on the 247 composite ,(Henry is #2)

He will get his bump eventually. He is ranked the same as Brad Kayaas final ranking already, so its not like he is a 2 star right now.

Last edited:
Its crazy that Jack isnt a 5-star not that i care but what do they seem to think he lacks?

He threw alot of picks last year.

And its APRIL.... he is the #7 Pro QB on the 247 composite ,(Henry is #2)

He will get his bump eventually. He is ranked the same as Brad Kayaas final ranking already, so its not like he is a 2 star right now.

Henry only completely close to 50% of his passes last year... Threw hella picks this weekend at the tournament and is inaccurate sometimes. Has a strong arm and can run though

Advertisement
Back