B_wbHBRUgAABdTj.jpg
B_wbHB0UYAE8iHi.jpg
B_wbHBgUsAA5Qzg.jpg

WELCOME TO THE U JOSHUA UCHE

HUDL: http://www.hudl.com/athlete/3096785/joshua-uche

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
a 210 lbs DE? Okay. I need tape. Another Mike Smith? Undersized ends have done nothing in this scheme...congrats to the kid though. Can't wait to see film

Advertisement
Last edited:
why all the excitement?

He's got 5 offers & the best after The U is probably Cinncinatti

Nice pick up. I like his film. But I don't see how he fits into our "multiple" front. Maybe he plays LB here.

Now I really don't why we haven't offerdthat freak from Central- Thomas

From the guys who are in the know...I know they speak very highly of him. I think Geo305 really liked him...I have seen his name on this site a few times. Either way, I like the pickup if buddy really ran a 4.5 laser at 215lbs..Keep stackin' those athletes on D.

Advertisement
Looks like another under sized, lightening fast South Florida rush end. He is very quick off the ball, for sure. He is blowing by kids that have no chance. I'm not sure about the take. Not because I don't think this kid is a great athlete (he is), but I don't see a system fit. He's only 205-210 lbs now. Let's say he redshirts and is 235 by the time he's a RS FR. Will he still be that fast? Will our staff actually develop pass rush moves for him? He won't be able to blow by guys like that in college. Can he cover in space? He's going to be an OLB for sure in our scheme. I don't see his game crossing over to our 3-4. At 6'3 he will be able to put on weight, but at what cost? I don't trust the staff with his devopment. Sorry. I think he's a great edge rusher and in the right scheme could be a savage...I just don't see our guys making it work based on resent history. Thoughts?

Advertisement
Looks like another under sized, lightening fast South Florida rush end. He is very quick off the ball, for sure. He is blowing by kids that have no chance. I'm not sure about the take. Not because I don't think this kid is a great athlete (he is), but I don't see a system fit. He's only 205-210 lbs now. Let's say he redshirts and is 235 by the time he's a RS FR. Will he still be that fast? Will our staff actually develop pass rush moves for him? He won't be able to blow by guys like that in college. Can he cover in space? He's going to be an OLB for sure in our scheme. I don't see his game crossing over to our 3-4. At 6'3 he will be able to put on weight, but at what cost? I don't trust the staff with his devopment. Sorry. I think he's a great edge rusher and in the right scheme could be a savage...I just don't see our guys making it work based on resent history. Thoughts?

100% agree. They won't redshirt either. **** play 2 series on specials and burn his shirt

From the guys who are in the know...I know they speak very highly of him. I think Geo305 really liked him...I have seen his name on this site a few times. Either way, I like the pickup if buddy really ran a 4.5 laser at 215lbs..Keep stackin' those athletes on D.

Uche ran 4.59 at 212 pounds. Here's the results posted four days ago:

http://www.studentsports.com/football/2015/03/06/official-opening-miami-testing-results/

My thoughts are that this scheme sucks, I hate our coaches, and they can't be here forever. So I'm perfectly fine with taking an explosive athlete of Uche's caliber and hoping he gets a chance to play in a different defense by the time he gets here.

Advertisement
Back