Greg Simmons commits

Problem2

All-American
Premium
Fort Pierce Central ‏@Cobra_Athlete31
Proud to Say that I am Committing to University of Miami.. Can't wait to See my Jersey #31.. It's All about the "U"

Class is gonna be full by June lmao

Last edited:
Advertisement
Glad to see these commits coming early before the staff has the opportunity to offer Ray Finkel at the Al Golden camp series coming up. Well done.

Wow. Gotta admit..this Swag16 thing has got some legs. Gotta think that he pulled the trigger after hearing that ERice got offered. We cant have too many more spots avail at the "pure LB" spot at this point.

Kinda seals the deal for DThompson. Shame. I would have at least liked the staff to see what he does his SR year before closing the door shut.

Advertisement
This is out of hand lol. A class like this at this point in the cycle is ridiculous.

I don't want to sound pestimistic but I really wonder what this staff is selling to these kids because we have to be honest there's nothing really attractive about UM besides Kaaya and early PT compared to other top programs

Advertisement
Wow. Gotta admit..this Swag16 thing has got some legs. Gotta think that he pulled the trigger after hearing that ERice got offered. We cant have too many more spots avail at the "pure LB" spot at this point.

Kinda seals the deal for DThompson. Shame. I would have at least liked the staff to see what he does his SR year before closing the door shut.

He was going to wait till he visited later this month but he jumped on the offer. Congrats to him

Told me he wanted to commit on the 28th, but pulled the trigger earlier than I expected. Good pick up for Miami, kid is scrappy hard nosed linebacker.

I am not sold on Gil at LB. We got too many question marks at LB currently. We need one more LB and I say we push Baptiste hard. He is the tallest and fastest of all the LB commited and offered.

Advertisement
To TheGoldenEra,

Do you believe if we win with Golden, these guys will split?

What do you mean by that? The best case scenario I see for Golden would be a 9 win season, which unfortunately for this program might be good enough to have the admin retain him. Most likely he wins only 5-6 maybe 7. If that happens this class will be completely broken up by the time we lose our 3rd or 4th game, which looking at our schedule would either happen end of October or early November. If we win 9, we keep the class intact til after the bowl game when Al once again gets taken behind the woodshed by Jimbo, Urban, Nick and company…..

To TheGoldenEra,

Do you believe if we win with Golden, these guys will split?

You lost me with "win with Golden" It what universe does that happen. I think these kids are committing assuming Al is gone. Nothing else makes sense except they are just baiting fsu and sec teams into offering them.

I don't want to sound pestimistic but I really wonder what this staff is selling to these kids because we have to be honest there's nothing really attractive about UM besides Kaaya and early PT compared to other top programs

Beautiful Campus, Beautiful weather, Beautiful women, Legendary program, National exposure, Pro Canes, Private school with smaller class sizes=better education than most, Great overall education, Tradition, Elite loaded Roster, Elite loaded #1 recruiting class for 16', Canes Fans, Play in front of family & friends in hometown, Coaching staff that they like as mentors and a person. A staff thats continually putting players in the NFL. If you've never been thru the process you dont understand all the things that go into a school choice.

Advertisement
Some guys seem to assume we will lose games and the class will go bye bye. What I am asking is if Golden wins 10 or 11 games do we lose this class?

75% of these kids will not be in the class if Golden is still the coach by November.

Sincerely,

Travis Rudolph, Jordan Scarlett, Alex Collins, Keith Bryant, Dexter Williams, etc.

Advertisement
Back