emmitt rice got a new offer

Advertisement
Advertisement
Lol if he holds a grudge because we offered 10 days after florida state he was never coming here in the first place

Advertisement
Miami should have been on this kid first.

No excuse for FSU, Bama, Ohio State, and UF to offer him before us when we offered a kid who plays the same position as him at the same school.

Already explained this in the other Emmett Rice thread. Looks like Miami swooped in late now after they all offered. It doesn't matter anymore about just getting the offer. It's about timing and relationships now. The recruiting landscape has changed, you have to be two steps ahead.

Their was no excuse for all those schools offering before us. Kids notice those things.

I mean it's one thing where FSU offered but then a few more offered as the days went on. This looks bad on Miami. Idc what way you put it.

It may be hard to believe but it's true.

It is still early in the process though.

No excuse for FSU, Bama, Ohio State, and UF to offer him before us when we offered a kid who plays the same position as him at the same school.

Already explained this in the other Emmett Rice thread. Looks like Miami swooped in late now after they all offered. It doesn't matter anymore about just getting the offer. It's about timing and relationships now. The recruiting landscape has changed, you have to be two steps ahead.

Their was no excuse for all those schools offering before us. Kids notice those things.

I mean it's one thing where FSU offered but then a few more offered as the days went on. This looks bad on Miami. Idc what way you put it.

It's a year to NSD. Give me a ******* break! This is that drama bull**** that makes me not like these kids

It's a year to NSD. Give me a ****ing break! This is that drama bull**** that makes me not like these kids

Just looking to stir up something.... Kid was offered 12 days after 2015 national signing day and he doesn't sign until 2016.... Relationships? Yeah a 10 day relationship with fsu is going to make that big of a difference... Give me a break. I could see if we didn't have a top linebacker committed. Then there would be justification for the anger you are giving. We have 3 top linebackers.... I'll take him though I guess

Advertisement

It's a year to NSD. Give me a ******* break! This is that drama bull**** that makes me not like these kids

That's what recruiting is now though. I was just speaking with D$ about it. It's a long way until NSD 2016 but what changed in the last two weeks that Miami now offered? In a way it looks bad on their part.

Long way till NSD though.

I think the point is that there shouldn't be a local kid that we are not on first...period. Plus it's starting to become a bad habit. One that the local coaches are starting to take notice. And it's hurting us in the community .

Advertisement
Feb. 15, 2015 ...and we're to late on a 2016 recruit, lol! ****, must've been to early for Collins, Michel, Gibson, Cook...some of you writers like making up nonsense to feed the trolls, so the threads can get derailed with foolishness, lol!

Simmons is a little more polished in his game than Rice right now.

Rice does have the higher ceiling and size and long arms you can't teach.

That's what recruiting is now though. I was just speaking with D$ about it. It's a long way until NSD 2016 but what changed in the last two weeks that Miami now offered? In a way it looks bad on their part.

Long way till NSD though.
t

So if we don't offer first we shouldn't offer at all? Sorry, but if getting offered "only" a year before NSD destroys our relationship with these guys then I for one don't like their arrogance and really don't want them as part of the family. If this was the week before NSD and we'd ignored them to that point, then maybe you've got a legit argument. But getting an offer from the U a year ahead of NSD is an honor and should be treated as such.

Feb. 15, 2015 ...and we're to late on a 2016 recruit, lol! ****, must've been to early for Collins, Michel, Gibson, Cook...some of you writers like making up nonsense to feed the trolls, so the threads can get derailed with foolishness, lol!

this and its crazy imo

Advertisement
Back