James Wiggins CB: Welcome to the U

954CaneBoi

Redshirt Freshman
Just posted by Golden. Anyone know who it is?

Edit: James Wiggins, CB from South Dade

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
People complain when we dont offer local studs... Then they complain when he commits...

Well this kid is local and a two way athlete stud. Gonna be a nice Saftey

officially first commit of this class I'm not a fan of.

Give me a reason?

Highlights are legit

To be real this kid is a **** of an athlete, only thing is is that there are better prospects out there that play the same position as this kid. Not tripping over the offer, but the way momentum is going just wanted to see who we could pull at the CB position.

Advertisement
He has good ball skills but is not explosive or possess pure speed. Seems to be more of an athlete who is not a pure athlete. I am not a fan either. I don't see this guy sticking.

Look I hate Al Golden with a passion but he has certainly earned my vote of confidence with who he offers early. Its the part of keeping the kids that he sucks at. He was on Alex Collins and Rudolph when FSU didn't think they were worth an offer.

Give me a reason?

Highlights are legit

To be real this kid is a **** of an athlete, only thing is is that there are better prospects out there that play the same position as this kid. Not tripping over the offer, but the way momentum is going just wanted to see who we could pull at the CB position.

I mean it's not like we'd turn down Saivon Smith or Trayvon Mullen for him...There is nothing wrong with him being committed right now.

Advertisement
He has good ball skills but is not explosive or possess pure speed. Seems to be more of an athlete who is not a pure athlete. I am not a fan either. I don't see this guy sticking.

What the **** is an athlete who is not a pure athlete? I mean, come on; make at least a little sense.

Give me a reason?

Highlights are legit
Few things, doesn't look very explosive on film. He's been taken as a DB and out of his 8 minutes of highlights, 7 of those minutes were at WR. I just feel like we've reached a little. He seems to have pretty good hands and decent ball skills but i'm sure there are players on our board higher then this young man.

I don't want to see UM drop this kid if/when someone higher rated comes along.

Advertisement
Back