Don't kill the messenger. Word is, Golden gone by Monday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Geo305

Retired staff
Premium
Just got a call from a good friend.

Word is, that their was up 10 possible decommitments as well. Lot of recruits upset from after the season.

Same source from when I found out Olsen got in trouble over the off-season the day before it hit internet.

Hope this one hits again. Just relaying the info. If I'm wrong I'll eat crow but I try to share what I get and what is told to me.

I'm praying this weekend. Happy New Year... hopefully.

Advertisement
Willing to bet a life time ban on it?

I was waiting until the end of business today (1/5/15) to make a decision of whether to rep/neg. Looks like you will be the first poster to amass 100K negs.

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
23 ‏@kylemc23
Mark my words Al golden will no longer be Miami's coach by this Monday
6:18 PM - 1 Jan 2015

Just out of curiosity, would your good friend happened to have seen this tweet from some random person about two hours ago?

I am really trying to resist getting excited...but I really need something to hold onto here...please, please, for the love of all things that are holy, please let this be real.

Did the ACC check bounce or did they withhold the money because they are not paying UM football for fraud.

Advertisement
23 ‏@kylemc23

Just out of curiosity, would your good friend happened to have seen this tweet from some random person about two hours ago?

that was fun for like 2 seconds...

The "source" just like the "cloud" is a mysterious phenomenon.

Advertisement
Here it is our daily golden is going to be fired info.... would love to see it happen but ain't getting my hopes up

Advertisement
Just got a call from a good friend.

Word is, that their was up 10 possible decommitments as well. Lot of recruits upset from after the season.

Same source from when I found out Olsen got in trouble over the off-season the day before it hit internet.

Hope this one hits again. Just relaying the info. If I'm wrong I'll eat crow but I try to share what I get and what is told to me.

I'm praying this weekend. Happy New Year... hopefully.

DaffyDuck-Fap.gif

23 ‏@kylemc23

Nope. I didn't even see that tweet till now.

I'm just relaying the info man. Same dude who told me Olsen got in trouble.

23 ‏@kylemc23

Or his source could be the person who tweeted this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back