#82 -- Who?

Advertisement
I think it might have been Cleveland Reed

That's interesting. I mean, he helped Thad get a 1st on 3rd&1 but he missed a late 2nd level block that made rooster lose a yard for loss.

Was Arroyo hurt?

Can't say I saw Cleveland Reed playing 2nd TE or even as a Overload Tackle. I guess the kid has explosiveness, and he showed it on a few reps.

Here is where he has two reps back to back. It's def #82 and just by looking at the dimensions of the player, it kinda does looks like Cleveland Reed.

(Upon clicking play, it should skip right to the play)

Advertisement
It was 82 and he was clearly an OL (no name on jersey) playing a bunch of late snaps at TE
I was just guessing because I was at work and didn't get a chance to see it. An OL playing TE? That's interesting. Now I'm curious as to who exactly it was

Advertisement
82 looked big and was out there working in them trenches when I saw him on the field. TVD even threw a pass his way and it ended up being one of the ugliest passing plays of the night. Dude wasn't open and I think TVD just threw the ball in his direction to avoid a sack. Another smart play from Dimes. I don't even think 82 knew the ball was coming his way.

Advertisement
It was Justice Oluwussen or whatever his last name is. Not sure why he was wearing that number though
Most likely so he could line up as an Eligible receiver and not have to report to the official due to having an OL number. The no name probably indicates he was wearing a jersey over the top of his normal jersey like they do when two guys with the same number play ona special teams group.

Advertisement
Does Justice come back next year? OL won’t be so bad with Rivers and him in there replacing Donaldson and Williams.

Advertisement
Back