$80M plus

Advertisement
I wonder what Mario is going to say after the game but our soft *** reporters will probably ask dumb questions

Advertisement
Advertisement
It kinda did. The price of season tickets ******* sky rocketed. We’ve lost 4 straight home games.
Okay. I don’t live in Miami, so I wouldn’t know. Thanks for the information.

I choose to force myself into believing the school is finally willing to invest in major college football. After years and years of frugality.

Fairly Oddparents Burn GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
To regress considerably and experience one of the worst seasons in this program’s history. Truly unreal.
Agree 100%. I don't think majority of us expected an undefeated season, but we did expect improvement from last season and compete for the ACC coastal. Not too much to ask for considering we are returning majority of our players from last season and the ACC coastal is garbage. Same players with better coaching and an easy schedule should equal improvement, or more wins, right?

This idea that we had to regress in order to get better is total BS. I understand purging some of the roster. I thought we did that during the off season and now have an "elite" coaching staff. There better be some improvement next year or I am done with Mario.

To regress considerably and experience one of the worst seasons in this program’s history. Truly unreal.
That $80,000,000 is a contract for 10 years. If you are going to talk about money against a single season, you need to speak in single season salary, or $8,000,000. The admin made an $80 million dollar contract as an investment into this coach for 10 years. If he gets a Hurricanes team he built to a NY6 game in say--year four--will that be a good trade to you? An $80 million investment for a NY6 or better? We'll find out eventually, but the admin seems to think he's capable. It's not like you paid him directly. The financial players should be the only ones upset about ROI--not those with no skin in the game.

Advertisement
Back