#8 and #9

last year dorito said in an interview he thought chad could get multiple sacks. why say that and then ask chad to catch blockers instead of attack the qb?
In fairness to Doritos he didn't say whose defense he could get those multiple sacks in.

Advertisement
they're already fattening up Thomas to be a 3-4 DE. he is out of position. the next Chickilo unless Alf is fired this year to save Thomas' career

AQM and CT would be a monster combo in a 4-3 with a real coaching staff

Advertisement
They will be used similarly to how McCord and AQM were used two seasons ago. We missed the package this last past season with the suspension of AQM

Advertisement
Why can't we do this on every third down?

tyriqmccordsack-o.gif

Yes, I realize that. You do realize I was joking, right? Take your pessimistic attitude elsewhere. You're a dime a dozen around here.

This is how AQM plays patty cake. I couldn't be more excited to watch this guy play this year.

Video: Watch Miami DE Alquadin Muhammad Put A Hurricanes’ Freshman OL On His Back | College Spun

You realize that was a pass rush drill. We may practice that **** but when's the last time you saw us really get after a QB?

let's see if dorito and Fat Al can restrain themselves from butchering the use of their talent

Advertisement

tyriqmccordsack-o.gif

not all ACC TEAMS have that poor of a team...That Gator team was dead awful horrible lost to a D-2 school that never threw a pass...yes Als signature win and it was ******* closer than it should have been

Advertisement

tyriqmccordsack-o.gif

Because not every offense is as archaic as that Florida offense was. Teams no longer go run, run, pass. Everything about that offense played into Goldritos hands.

Their predictable play-calling allowed for our defense to use sub packages based on situations. Not only that, but Florida couldn't convert in the red zone. They were able to move the ball at will, but **** themselves in the red zone. We don't face poorly run offenses like that 12 times a year.

Advertisement
Back