#8 and #9

AQM and Chad Thomas is going to be a nightmare combo for opposing QB's

They are both Lean, Fast, and Ready.

I cannot wait too see them on pass rushing situations.

Advertisement
I don't believe for a minute we will effectively use them. I'm not trying to start a flame thread, but I just don't have any evidence that this will happen. In theory...yes. That's an elite pass rushing tandem potentially. But I just don't believe it will happen.

They should be a fierce combo but should is the key word. Al will likely not play both at the same time and if he actually does will likely only rush 4 allowing for both to be double teamed, giving the opposing C- QB all day to throw, shred us then try to convince us we didn't execute and too many ME's.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Lol chasing slot receivers down field 20yds. NFL talent keeps coming ams leaving and Golden continues to lose. Clown

How can they be effective if they have holding the edge and dropping into zone coverage responsibilities?

AQM and Chad: "Coach, I can get in there, that ***** will be running for his life! Let me do my thing!"

Dorito: "What's the problem? Both you guys are good enough for three interceptions each this year! Stick to the process."

Dorito: "Here, just watch this"

[video=youtube_share;u6pAvYDR09g]http://youtu.be/u6pAvYDR09g[/video]

Advertisement
last year dorito said in an interview he thought chad could get multiple sacks. why say that and then ask chad to catch blockers instead of attack the qb?

Neither will finish with more than 5 sacks but McCord will have at least 5 too.

I don't believe for a minute we will effectively use them. I'm not trying to start a flame thread, but I just don't have any evidence that this will happen. In theory...yes. That's an elite pass rushing tandem potentially. But I just don't believe it will happen.

This all day! There is no evidence to the contrary that there will be anything different out of this defense.

Advertisement
It's criminal the way these two will be used.

Just about any program in the country would love to have this type of talent on the edge and everyone wanted these two out of high school.

I remember Thomas, in particular, took a late January visit to Alabama and absolutely blew Saban away. They may him their top priority in the days leading to Signing Day.

Unfortunately, these two will be misused, much like many defensive players on the roster. OP must be living under a rock thinking these two will be a nightmare for opposing quarterbacks. What, if anything, allows you to believe they will be used properly?

Advertisement
Back