8/16 Scrimmage today

Advertisement
Advertisement
That **** happens..it’s cfb lol..but overall they were 37 percent 3rd dwn D..not bad but not elite either..if u want to harp on 2 fake punt conversions, a play in which a veteran blows a assignment freelancing instead of looking at the numbers then U can do that with any team..when u have a offense who can’t put up points or sustain drives the chances of u being elite on defense are slim to non in today’s game

First - you said they weren’t bad enough to lose a game. They were and they did.

Also. There’s an entire abyss between “not bad” and “not elite”... and if you’re trying to use defensive rankings to justify a bad third down defense with a schedule that featured teams like GT, Duke, Bethune, St. Thomas Aquinas U, FIU, and LT - that might tell you something.

Watch the games. We were bad on 3rd down. Horrid on 4th.

I want to see if the Oline is at least functional, and if they get a set group of 5 to start building continuity etc.

Advertisement
First - you said they weren’t bad enough to lose a game. They were and they did.

Also. There’s an entire abyss between “not bad” and “not elite”... and if you’re trying to use defensive rankings to justify a bad third down defense with a schedule that featured teams like GT, Duke, Bethune, St. Thomas Aquinas U, FIU, and LT - that might tell you something.

Watch the games. We were bad on 3rd down. Horrid on 4th.
I said “games”. Then u point out UNC lol. A “game” in which a veteran CB blew a assignment on 4th n long..your just gunna ignore facts that stats provide and use isolated games to say we were “horrid” on the 3rd down D..ok. And that entire abyss between elite and not elite is exactly where our 3rd dwn D was..Fact is the defense performed well enough to win more games if the offense had a pulse

I want to see 5 things.

1. How my dog Jeremiah Payton takes hold of the #1 WR spot.
2. Can Campbell hold down the left tackle.
3. Nesta being a force at DT
4. Brooks and huff who is the furthest along to lining up next to McCloud
5. Can Christian Williams take Ivey spot

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back