It's simple

Advertisement
You still think Burns is an NFL player?

I have no doubt he'd look very different to many of you if he played in a different system. I feel bad for him and many players right now. It's a shame some only look at "results" and not why things are happening or look a certain way.

Advertisement
What I want to know now is will they actually fire him after this year is over?

No more excuses, pay the man, get him out of here and get someone who has half a clue what big time college football is all about.

Advertisement
423489.jpg

Advertisement
[video=youtube;BxgeSv88c2w]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BxgeSv88c2w[/video]

You still think Burns is an NFL player?

I have no doubt he'd look very different to many of you if he played in a different system. I feel bad for him and many players right now. It's a shame some only look at "results" and not why things are happening or look a certain way.
This. If you haven't figured it out by now, then you're stupid. The players look bad because of what the coaches are asking them to do and the positions they put them in. Some of these kids would be studs in other programs. They deserve better

Advertisement
No words really. As many down times as we've had as a program I've never felt honestly hopeless. We're going to win some games because we've got talent, but it's all a ******* mirage. I've never seen anything like the combination of stupidity and stubbornness that we are witnessing right now. Un ******* real.

Advertisement
Back