Allison destroying the USF 7 on 7 tournament

Advertisement
So happy we got this guy....especially now that my other QB fav Eason just committed to UGA.

This is why we are off to huge start on the 2016 class. Elite kids want to play with elite qbs.

Advertisement
Jack is the real deal!
313.gif

Great throws but the kid needs to stay as a 2016 class along with RB Walton in order give UM depth for the next 6 years.

Not to mention lets not sleep on 2015 QB Dwayne Lawson he is a developmental guy with a huge upside and hopefully will step up an start to become the glue of this 2015 Class.

Go Canes

Advertisement
Great throws but the kid needs to stay as a 2016 class along with RB Walton in order give UM depth for the next 6 years.

Not to mention lets not sleep on 2015 QB Dwayne Lawson he is a developmental guy with a huge upside and hopefully will step up an start to become the glue of this 2015 Class.

Go Canes

The reclassifying for RIGHT NOW was a joke....

Advertisement
Al is assembling an insane 7 on 7 club. How many times did Allison get cracked in the during that game of tag?

Al is assembling an insane 7 on 7 club. How many times did Allison get cracked in the during that game of tag?

Really man? Why can't you keep all the negativity to the many threads that deserve it, people are allowed to get fired up about a recruit.

Advertisement

Really man? Why can't you keep all the negativity to the many threads that deserve it, people are allowed to get fired up about a recruit.

Really man? Your ability to swing the pom poms is somehow altered by me making posts? Gut up.

Really man? Your ability to swing the pom poms is somehow altered by me making posts? Gut up.

Has nothing to do with the rah rah squad. I have major issues with the coaching staff and the defense particularly but don't feel it's necessary to bring that hatred to every thread.

We have a great QB signed, all kids can do right now is play 7-7 so this is the tape we have to go and and people are getting excited.

QB U coming back to the U. Allison a stud. Still got another two seasons to improve too, that's scary.

Another 2016 guy to keep eyes on is Buckshot Calvert. Him and Stud receiver Steve Newbold(Incredible Talent, think Coley ability.) could blow up big time at carol city this season.

Gotta watch out for Centeio in 2017 too.

Advertisement
Back