2016 Gulliver Prep ATH Dionte Mullins visiting today

Geo305

Retired staff
Premium
According to Nash on twitter.

Kid is big time. Hope staff puts in work today. One of my favorites for 2016.

Advertisement
correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't he talking trash after camping here last year? it'll be interesting to see what his reaction is to today's visit..

Advertisement
correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't he talking trash after camping here last year? it'll be interesting to see what his reaction is to today's visit..

No that wasn't him, but in an interview about a year ago when he had no offer he said he wanted nothing to do with Miami. But now that he has the offer he realizes how much he loved the school growing up and didn't really mean those comments. He was just angry other schools were offering before miami. His youth coach said if he was offered he would be a heavy miami lean. Bottomline is if kids want to come here they will come they won't let a school offering six months before another be the deciding factor if your signing day is 20 months away

Advertisement
It's incredibly early, but it sounds like we'll at least be in the running for several quality receivers in 2016.

- Tito has said we're in really good shape with Newbold.
- Token says we'll be in very good shape with Mullins very soon.
- Who knows if we'll be able to keep Bruce away from FSU. No matter where he commits to on July 4, it'll be a battle to try to land him until NSD '16.
- Snelson apparently almost committed to Miami and likes us quite a bit.
- There are two legacy receivers we may have interest in: Michael Irvin, Jr. and Brandon Johnson.

Bruce, Mullins, and Newbold should be top priorities, especially since we'll desperately need to balance out the receiving core by then with more speed, explosion, and RAC potential to go along with the big-bodied targets on the outside. It'll be interesting to see how it unfolds over the next year and a half.

he's here

BrKR__8CMAA3KTs.jpg

Advertisement
We are going to be in very good shape with him very soon.

?

I heard his coach Jorge Baez from Gulliver will be joining the staff soon and will actually be able to go out and recruit, unlike Ice.

And Dominic Shepard's conversation confirmed it.

@SheppardDominic: Coach Baez done left the family its been real @Coach_Baez

@Jr_Bryant18: @SheppardDominic where did he go??

@SheppardDominic: @Jr_Bryant18 university of Miami

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back